Popping noise in Veg's leg.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Hi Kelly!
we have been off the site for awhile and I am just catching up. My bullmastiff started with that noise but his was when he walked. It was hip dysplasia. The popping( as explained by my vet) was his femur head popping out and popping back in when he walked. I hope this is not the case with Vegas, but a simple X-ray would determine the hip is ok. Good luck. I did not read they all the posts in this thread because of time so forgive me if this is a duplicate reply! Keep me posted!

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
You can feel a pop from time to time when Harlea walks across me but you can't hear it. Naturally the first time I felt it I freaked out but she has had xrays and doesn't have HD. It has never stopped her from running or playing and she doesn't appear to be in any pain at all. Her vet likened it to how we pop from time to time walking on uneven surfaces.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
You may be on to something about the cold, Molly was very stiff during our cold spell and it went away since it's warmed up. Give him a big hug from us!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Kelly, I'm just now reading this…
I give Roxie the NuJoint plus from NuVet… she used to have issues getting up in the morning (she's 9) but since she's been on the NuJoint she like her new puppy self!!! Give Vegas some hugs from us, I hope he feels better soon… ;)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.