OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I think Kevins daddy is getting nervous. I haven't seen a picture yet today!! :D

Pffft.. me worried.. Pfft..

Here is Kevins 'picture of the day'.
kevin-no-makup.jpg

I should point out.. I used my camera phone this time and not my 'fancy camera'. The 'fancy camera' makes everything look good! This how he looks in person.

Last edited:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)

kevin_no_makup.jpg

I should point out.. I used my camera phone this time and not my 'fancy camera'. The 'fancy camera' makes everything look good! This how he looks in person.

I can't see it!!! :hissycry: Sorry, I'm having a Monday & my grandson is making me slightly insane… LMAO!!!

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Or i'll just take a big 6 foot stick and strap a Mickey mouse hand on it... then poke him from a distance to wake him up.

I'm sorry I know this is a serious thread but I literally laughed out loud. I can just see that Mickey Mounse hand on a stick.

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I'll end this thread with a picture of the little boy snuggled up with his antler and stuffed moose... taking a nap in front of the fireplace..

kevin-sleep.jpg

(Just don't wake him up :) )

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

kevin-no-makup.jpg

:faint:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Hmm...I think he's trying to throw us off.

Methinks you were right, Rosalie...afraid of the ravenous horde he's
stirred up with his delicious pics of precious baby, Kevin...he's desperate
now to throw us off scent. He wayyyyyy underestimates us!

tcgurlie

Jan 17, 2014
My Artemis sleep walks! She sits up, still sleeping turns around and sits staring at the wall for a minute, then I see the lights cme on in her eyes like she's confused! It's kinda funny :)
3ugene6u.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
:) so precious

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
How's Kevin going when he's woken up now. Rocky has always been a dote when woken up to go to the loo whilst potty training... Until tonight when he tried to take my hand off when I reached for him!!!! Really strange and quite disconcerting!

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
How's Kevin going when he's woken up now. Rocky has always been a dote when woken up to go to the loo whilst potty training... Until tonight when he tried to take my hand off when I reached for him!!!! Really strange and quite disconcerting!

He is doing much better.. I think he is just a HEAVY sleeper and would get startled. I started waking him very slowly, giving him time to be fully awake. While he 'naps' i randomly rub his tummy and feet (again.. slow and soft) so he's getting used to being touch while sleeping. He now just groans and moans like the human kids when we send him off to bed.

Molly has a different agenda.. She'll wait for Kevin to be asleep on the floor then jump off the couch and land on him ("sneak attack!"). He did go a little crazy last time she did that... but then so would i :)

KishiD

Feb 8, 2014
Country
United Kingdom
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocky
He he! Rocky groans and moans about bed too! It's so funny. Glad Kevin is going with the flow and waking up nice and gently :)

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.