Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] Brie dies this too....What do you think happened when she was little? We got her at 8 weeks so I wonder what the first 8 weeks were like for her. ?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
You know in a litter of pups, they are always climbing on and biting on each other. The stronger ones-being "on top". Maybe they bugged her when she was trying to sleep, ,they bite each other, climb on each other-one wants to play, the other one wants to sleep- and she just got protective of herself, when trying to sleep. Not knowing the pups-or the situation-it's just a guess. But-some people wake up cranky,too. Some are light sleepers, some heavy sleepers...

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Ahh gotcha..I always wondered if she was ok during that stage cos she is def a vier for position, little bite inhibition w ppl especially when excited, seems high strung around appliances, resource guarder (w the other dogs) etc....just wondered if maybe she wasn't treated well...or maybe she just has a lil byatchy personality lol

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
A quick update on this...

i have doubled the locks on my house. If he ever goes missing i know where to look! ( @2BullyMama @Texas Carol @brutus77 :no:)
I also had a *DOH* moment... We had been babysitting one of Kevin's sisters for a few days and i don't think he's been getting all of his naps in ( :facepalm:). Once his sister went home and he was back onto his normal schedule he hasn't been 'as grumpy' waking up at night. He still growls & mumbles but he hasn't gone all kujo on anybody since.

I'll keep working on making waking up a fun thing (aka.. 'ive got cheese curds!!') and keep the 6 foot pole handy just in case.

:angelgirl:
:angelgirl::angelgirl:

OP
TheLost

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)

Seriously...I'd put him in print advertising & TV...the movies...he's got 'the look'.
Earning his own money might brighten his mood, Dad, and sure help on buying
cheese curls!

We'll.. we've gone through that before.. Molly's stardom went to her head..
http://www.englishbulldognews.com/forums/showthread.php?26704-Molly-is-going-to-be-on-the-big-screen!!

She started hanging out with a bad crowd (poodles, chihuahuas, cats... etc). Then she got addicted to the hard stuff (cheese in a can).. We ended up spending $$$ on rehab.. luckily for us there is a famous rehab center close by..
http://www.eonline.com/news/292041/five-stars-who-rehabbed-at-utah-s-cirque-lodge-before-demi-moore

She's fine now... but we still find her handing out 'head shots' and offering to sign autographs in the front yard every now and then.
molly-spring.jpg

I really don't want to put Kevin through that... :D

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
[MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] [MENTION=9370]brutus77[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] :pouting::hissy2: Y'all forgot me! I want in on the Kevin action too!!! He is sooooo Handsome!!!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
@2BullyMama @brutus77 @Texas Carol :pouting::hissy2: Y'all forgot me! I want in on the Kevin action too!!! He is sooooo Handsome!!!

@Enjnene...Honey, jump on in here...Donna too, as she sneak out the back as we was getting
all riled up about WHO got him wrestled away from Papa. You know in Texas, we like BIG so
bring all your friends and we'll just have us a big ole free-for-all...Yee Haw!

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
@2BullyMama @brutus77 @Texas Carol :pouting::hissy2: Y'all forgot me! I want in on the Kevin action too!!! He is sooooo Handsome!!!
I was trying to keep it quiet, bad enough I have to share with Christine and Carol!! And now Kevins daddy has taken extra security measures!!! Can't ya just let me puppy nab him myself??? Is that too much to ask???? Jeeesh.

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
@Enjnene...Honey, jump on in here...Donna too, as she sneak out the back as we was getting
all riled up about WHO got him wrestled away from Papa. You know in Texas, we like BIG so
bring all your friends and we'll just have us a big ole free-for-all...Yee Haw!

Yee-Haw!!!!!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Yee-Haw!!!!!

Remember Jennifer, Mom & Dad were from Arkansas, we spent our summers there
with their big families (most still living there) so I knew you'd want to be in the thick
of it, lol...Y'all are rowdy!

Jennifer Clark

Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

Members online

No members online now.