Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Todd has such a great idea to make his own wipes, as the ones you buy from the pet stores and especially from the vet are so expensive. We use baby wipes, but they aren't anti bacterial, and they are really wet, so the wrinkles stay moist. Making your own is definitely more economical and you can control how much you use and how many you make at a time.

Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
It is an antibacterial solution that works on gram positive and gram negative bacterias and is also good for wound, rash and light cleaning care. It is also an astringent so it does not stay moist for long. Plus It is also one of the main ingredients in Duoxo pads which is why we just bought a gallon off of Amazon and make our own pads now as a gallon of chlorohexidine isn't much more expensive than a 30 count jar of Duoxo pads.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

I'm very interested on how you go about making your own wipes. Do you mind sharing your steps? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I'm very interested on how you go about making your own wipes. Do you mind sharing your steps? Thank you.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
We just buy the chlorohexidine from Amazon and mix a solution similar to that of Duoxo pads using cotton makeup pads. Works just as well if you ask me.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.