Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
P.S hope you, Lily and Shy are all keeping well and had a great christmas and new year xx

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
Im back and here to stay :2thumbs: .. iv still been browsing around now and again but not been on here posting I just never seem to have the time anymore. But iv promised il make the time now even if its popping on when my little man has gone to bed and Meeko is snoring away :D xx
since you are back please do flood us with pictures xxxx

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
since you are back please do flood us with pictures xxxx

I definitely will! I have a lot of catching up to do then il start posting pics! Ul be sick of seeing them lol.
Heres a quick one of Meeko taken a few days ago. Hes 18 months now and still changing! Im still not convinced hes full EB though
IMG-20140120-WA0005.jpg

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Hes beautiful xxx he reminds me of a OEB ;-) xxxx we need more pictures xxx

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Hes beautiful xxx he reminds me of a OEB ;-) xxxx we need more pictures xxx

Thankyouu :luv: I thought possible OEB. His momma was definate EB as I met her. They claimed dad was EB too and showed pictures and made up some story about not being KC registered due to dad not havin papers or something which didnt bother us as we wanted a pet not a show dog but now Meeks is older im convinced he is mixed with something and for this reason couldnt get papers. Either way hes our baby and we love him to the moon its just curiosity! I think hes due to finish growing soon is it 18 months they stop with growth spurts I cant remember? xxxxx

Pati Robins

Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Thankyouu :luv: I thought possible OEB. His momma was definate EB as I met her. They claimed dad was EB too and showed pictures and made up some story about not being KC registered due to dad not havin papers or something which didnt bother us as we wanted a pet not a show dog but now Meeks is older im convinced he is mixed with something and for this reason couldnt get papers. Either way hes our baby and we love him to the moon its just curiosity! I think hes due to finish growing soon is it 18 months they stop with growth spurts I cant remember? xxxxx

Thought they are growing until 2 lol -i suggest you get a bigger sofa xxx

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.