Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 13 to 22 of 22

Thread: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

  1. #13
    Dog Groomer MeekosMummy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    606
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Im not the mystery bully owner from the vets in cardiff sorry im just up the road from Cardiff in Newport xx
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

  2. #14
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by MeekosMummy View Post
    Im not the mystery bully owner from the vets in cardiff sorry im just up the road from Cardiff in Newport xx
    you are back ! long time no see
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


  3. #15
    Dog Groomer MeekosMummy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    606
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pati Robins View Post
    you are back ! long time no see

    Im back and here to stay .. iv still been browsing around now and again but not been on here posting I just never seem to have the time anymore. But iv promised il make the time now even if its popping on when my little man has gone to bed and Meeko is snoring away xx
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

  4. #16
    Dog Groomer MeekosMummy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    606
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    P.S hope you, Lily and Shy are all keeping well and had a great christmas and new year xx
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

  5. #17
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by MeekosMummy View Post
    Im back and here to stay .. iv still been browsing around now and again but not been on here posting I just never seem to have the time anymore. But iv promised il make the time now even if its popping on when my little man has gone to bed and Meeko is snoring away xx
    since you are back please do flood us with pictures xxxx
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


  6. #18
    Dog Groomer MeekosMummy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    606
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pati Robins View Post
    since you are back please do flood us with pictures xxxx
    I definitely will! I have a lot of catching up to do then il start posting pics! Ul be sick of seeing them lol.
    Heres a quick one of Meeko taken a few days ago. Hes 18 months now and still changing! Im still not convinced hes full EB though
    -img-20140120-wa0005-jpg
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

  7. #19
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by MeekosMummy View Post
    -img-20140120-wa0005-jpg
    What a HANDSOME MAN!

  8. #20
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Hes beautiful xxx he reminds me of a OEB ;-) xxxx we need more pictures xxx
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


  9. #21
    Dog Groomer MeekosMummy's Avatar
    Real Name
    Tasha
    Country
    Wales
    Location
    Wales
    Posts
    606
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Meeko
    Likes (Received)
    2

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by Pati Robins View Post
    Hes beautiful xxx he reminds me of a OEB ;-) xxxx we need more pictures xxx
    Thankyouu I thought possible OEB. His momma was definate EB as I met her. They claimed dad was EB too and showed pictures and made up some story about not being KC registered due to dad not havin papers or something which didnt bother us as we wanted a pet not a show dog but now Meeks is older im convinced he is mixed with something and for this reason couldnt get papers. Either way hes our baby and we love him to the moon its just curiosity! I think hes due to finish growing soon is it 18 months they stop with growth spurts I cant remember? xxxxx
    Xx.Demari-Jay & Meeko.xX

  10. #22
    I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person? Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Pati Robins's Avatar
    Real Name
    Pati
    Country
    UK-Cardiff
    Location
    Cardiff UK
    Posts
    2,898
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
    Likes (Received)
    81
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Can anyone review this pet insurance quote for me please? Uk quote***

    Quote Originally Posted by MeekosMummy View Post
    Thankyouu I thought possible OEB. His momma was definate EB as I met her. They claimed dad was EB too and showed pictures and made up some story about not being KC registered due to dad not havin papers or something which didnt bother us as we wanted a pet not a show dog but now Meeks is older im convinced he is mixed with something and for this reason couldnt get papers. Either way hes our baby and we love him to the moon its just curiosity! I think hes due to finish growing soon is it 18 months they stop with growth spurts I cant remember? xxxxx
    Thought they are growing until 2 lol -i suggest you get a bigger sofa xxx
    "I use search option before posting new thread "
    Rest In Peace Winston xxx

    Shy & Lilly


Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •