dreams.

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
There are times i wonder what my little bullie is dreaming about, any one else wonder what is going on when they are in dream land? :)

anatess

Jul 26, 2011
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bullie (RIP) & Angus (RIP)
Funny you said that..... My bulldog just barked himself awake, and smashed right onto the side of his open crate turning the thing over.... Quite a dream he had! Maybe he dreamt he was being chased by zombies...

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Sometimes i do..but im really interested in what goes on in their mind in general. Sometimes I just look at her and she has such a funny look on her face. To only know what they are thinking.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Bazza

Jun 22, 2013
Melbourne Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Bazza
For sure, Bazza twitches, barks, snorts and jump around, i sometimes watch him and wonder what the hell he is dreaming about :)

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
I think they dream about something that happened earlier before they went to sleep. Brie sometimes growls or barks amd runs a lot in her sleep lol

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I've always wondered about this, Buster woke me up this morning running like a rabbit and barking under his breath which sounded more like he was laughing. Maybe there's an app for this? :ROFL:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
For sure, Bazza twitches, barks, snorts and jump around, i sometimes watch him and wonder what the hell he is dreaming about :)

^^^ exactly. I swear Banbks is sometimes at a disco... dancin' to the beat!

OP
raetate

raetate

Jan 5, 2014
virginia beach, va
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
hercules
hahaha! i'm with everyone on this. Hercules runs a little and sometimes will wake up looking startled, it's pretty funny. and yes, i do wonder what they think about through out the day. Just to know :)

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Bella breathes heavier while asleep like she is been running!! haha maybe dreaming about running to FOOD!! LOL :rundog:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.