Artemis

tcgurlie

Jan 17, 2014
Yuck! I put her in her kennel to do some shopping and I came home to a stinky mess. Needless to say she got a bath:)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah, joys of crate training..... Remember she is young and can only hold her bladder one hour more than she is months old. So if she is three months old, she can only hold for 4 hours

OP
tcgurlie

tcgurlie

Jan 17, 2014
Good to know! I didn't know that lol!! Thanks!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ah, joys of crate training..... Remember she is young and can only hold her bladder one hour more than she is months old. So if she is three months old, she can only hold for 4 hours
Apparently when mine were young pups, no one told them THAT rule! It started out more like every 15 minutes!!ha!ha! :D

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Apparently when mine were young pups, no one told them THAT rule! It started out more like every 15 minutes!!ha!ha! :D
No one told Brie that either! She didn't start holding it for an hour or over til much later then the age rule. Her bladder just needed to be relieved more often as a puppy. They are all different. Make sure she doesn't have any water for an hour prior to you crating her [MENTION=10855]tcgurlie[/MENTION] and def take her out right before you leave. Make sure you are cleaning out her crate w something that breaks down the pee/poo enzymes like natures miracle so the smell is gone to her. And if you are giving her a chew toy in her crate, remember, chewing will make her have to pee. These bullies, keep us on our toes! :)

OP
tcgurlie

tcgurlie

Jan 17, 2014
Thanks for the info! :)

OP
tcgurlie

tcgurlie

Jan 17, 2014
7y9agypy.jpg

Oh my gosh!!

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Oh I love it ! So stinking sweet I could cry !

OP
tcgurlie

tcgurlie

Jan 17, 2014
Artemis is mad at me! I punished her today, and now she is holding a grudge:( how long is this going to last?! I miss her!! She's completely ignoring me!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online