Bath time...

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
So I had to share because it surprised me and made me laugh. So I was taking a bath to relax and had Hulk in the bathroom with me. It's big enough so he usually runs around and plays or naps in his bed that I bring into the bathroom for him. He was going about his normal business of playing and occasionally coming over to check on me. All of a sudden he takes a leap and hops into the tub with me 😳 lol I don't know who was more startled, hulk or me?! Luckily I had just put my iPad on the counter otherwise it wouldn't have been funny 😊

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! A surprise visitor! AND a surprise FOR the visitor! That is really being close to your dog! Next time, he may not want to come in the bathroom-either that OR he loves a swim!

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Too funny!! I cant get Gia to come in the bathroom with me or she thinks it bath time for her!!

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
Sarah Elizabeth

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
lol he doesn't mind baths when he gets them and he now gets them in our tub since he's too heavy now and broke our laundry sink haha. He's been in there multiple times when I've taken baths but I think he's jealous the tubs getting my attention so decided to distract me...it worked!! And out a quick end to my bath

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:rofl: guess he wanted to make sure he was not missing something

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
LOL, been there done that! Aubie did that to me when she was young and figured out she could leap in. I had to be careful after that and use the shower curtain as a shield!

TastetheRainbow

Jan 14, 2014
Killeen, TX
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Erebus
I can't let any of my four pups into the bathroom! They all love the water and won't hesitate to jump in with me.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
i have to warn guests to close the bathroom door before running any water,if anything happens in the hallway bathroom Chunk will come running and take a flying leap into the tub!!! My sister found out the hard way ;)

Gfitz911

Aug 9, 2012
Long Beach, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Koozer
That is hilarious! We found out the hard way too that Koozer loves the water. Apparently in daycare, all summer, Koozer was wading in their pool (it's like 6-9 inches deep). Well, hubby and I take Koozer for walks in our park which has a pond. Koozer had never seemed interested in the pond before, until one day, he ran over to the pond (with hubby hot on his heels) and Koozer just walked into the pond...didn't miss a beat...just walked, liked he could walk on water. Thankfully, hubby was right there and grabbed his harness to pull him out. I was scared poopless, then realized it was so freakin funny (after I knew he was safe). We figured Koozer thought he could walk in the pond like he walks in the pool at daycare...little too deep buddy. Needless to say, Koozer is always on a leash around water, or will have a lifevest. Have fun with your water baby1

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
That's hilarious! Mine , avoids the bathroom at all cost lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.