Bully love

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
Ok so you all know I am a new bully owner and I have waited for 20 years to have my bully baby I just wish I could get another one :( poor Sebastian is lonely I know but the thing is I share a home with my daughter and her girls and her boyfriend and it just makes me sad cause I would love to rescue one or two more ...... Sooooo wish I could buy us a large home then I could do what I wanted ..lol . Just sharing my thoughts :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Tell the skin people to move out and then you can get all the bulldogs you want!!!

No? Not an option :blink:

:giggle:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Well don't give up hope, maybe someday your bully family can grow, when the time is right. :hug:

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
I know what you mean. I'd love another bully - and I'd love to do a rescue - but I don't think Dudley would be very welcoming. He's kind of a spoiled brat! I waited 25 years for my boy, so I know how you feel. Hang in there - you just never know what is going to happen!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
UtOh you have caught "M.B.S. (multiple bulldog syndrome)" don't worry it's harmless to you but your wallet on the other hand could suffer greatly :lol: ... if and when the time is right a second bulldog baby will just happen and everything will work out :)

OP
Enjnene

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
:);)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
I waited over 20 years to get my baby as well. It was well worth the wait and The family will just have to deal with it when i decide the time is right to have another one. :) The more bullies you have the happier the household. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online