Trying to become educated

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
I adopted my EB 3days before Christmas from a foster. I don't know much about what "type" of English she is. I would like assistance in learning more about the technical terms for her. I have had and EB before but I was very young. This is what I do know about her she was bred from the UGA line she was surrendered to the shelter at 2yrs old with her papers (I do not have them nor do I need them she is my baby not a trophy) but if u notice anything about her appearance and can give me some insight I would be forever thankful
7ejapyju.jpg
qy3a3ase.jpg
she is all white except for her one eye however she does have black spots on her belly and under her coat.

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
She looks to me like a 100% pure good looking and BEAUTIFUL English Bulldog!! GORGEOUS!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
She looks like a beautiful English bully to me. :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she looks absolutely beautiful to me. Thank you so much for saving this sweet girl, and giving her a furever home. Enjoy and welcome to EBN.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
I dont think there is a type in bulldogs (bb or eb (like many call them in us ) -shes a beauty tho and you done an amazing thing giving her a second chance xxx

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
Thank you every one the only reason I even asked is I see all over the forum about tulip and button ears and so on and I kind of feel dumb at times because I have no clue what they are talking about

MARY BARNES

Aug 27, 2013
Country
CANADA
Bulldog(s) Names
ELLIE 2013-2017....Rocky RIP (2005-2013)
All EB dogs may look a little different, But they all have some of the same characteristics.... Thanks for making the EB yours ..
We all love Bullies ...Hope you have many happy years together....Bully's rock..

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thank you every one the only reason I even asked is I see all over the forum about tulip and button ears and so on and I kind of feel dumb at times because I have no clue what they are talking about

No reason to feel dumb, it only really matters on those items if you are taking them into the show ring..... For me, the ears are up, down... That is all I know.... And I LOVE bullies with floppy ears. :D

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
She is no show dog she is my couch potato lol

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Congratulations ... she is a beauty!! Like 2BullyMama said, the technical terms really only matter in the show ring but there are a lot of articles that can be read here on EBN lots and lots of fantastic information, everything you need to know about living with and caring for our beloved bulldogs.

MissWaddles13

Jan 17, 2014
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pork Chop (2009-2019) Bruschi
Congratulations! I am a newbie to English Bulldogs. I adopted mine, 11 days before Christmas and 13 days before my birthday ! My baby girl is the BEST gift ever.
Your baby is beautiful!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
dbutler813

dbutler813

Dec 26, 2013
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Beefy (Georgia)
Thank you and congrats to you as well