My Otis

Community Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
North Carolina
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Elmo
God Bless You for rescuing Lucky, Lucky is Very Lucky to have you, what a wonderful thing you did for Lucky for adopting him. I know he is in Great Hands with you. Love and Kisses To Lucky. Susan

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, thank you for rescuing that sweet Baby, he is very Lucky that you came into his life. I agree with everyone that she doesn't have a right or a claim to him. She sold him to you, and you paid for him, and have taken care of his vet bills to fix his health issues that were caused by her neglect. Do you still have the Facebook page where she advertised that she was looking to re home him? You can print that off as well as proof that she was selling him. She doesn't deserve to get him back, and she shouldn't. He is definetley your baby now.

Enjnene

Sep 25, 2013
Ar
Country
Us
Bulldog(s) Names
Sebastian
I agree with everyone else she sold the dog and lucky is your baby .... Tell her to little to late ... You snooze you lose whatever lucky is your dog and he is lucky indeed .

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SirJoseph

Feb 16, 2014
Northern Nevada
Country
United States of America
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Joseph AKA JOE
...she said that she has seeked help and is doing a lot better than she was a few weeks ago (thus the reason for wanting lucky back). She told my brother that she will refund him the money he paid her. I really don't think money is an issue here,

Agreed.

One thing I noticed is that he hates to be tied even for a minute and he is scared of someone raising there hand at him.

These are the reasons you don't give the dog back -^^^^^^^^^^^ - Little guy is probably tied up all day hence the issues with the collar burn or other injuries to his neck and him cowering if someone tries to pet him or lifts their hand is the huge tell that the dog gets hit on the regular. Her 'seeking help' doesn't cut it. IMO

Good for you taking him in...and please do not give him back - poor thing :(

Have a great day! :)

IPickedADaisy

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Apr 11, 2013
CA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Daisy Mae Hambone & Roscoe Pee Hambone (RIP)
Bless you for taking him in and getting him healthy. Lucky indeed. As for her wanting him back...I think that threat of telling her she'll have to sue you to get him back will be enough for her to back off. Good luck to you & Lucky.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.