Crate location... Different at day and night

pcchenard

Dec 31, 2013
Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola McWigglebutt, Bruno (1996-2007)
I have been keeping my pups crate in the bedroom at night, and moving it to the living room during the day so that while she is in there she is near us. But I've also been moving it for the day time while I'm at work (I come home at lunch to play with her and take her outside). Should I continue to move it while I'm working or is it ok to leave it in the bedroom on those days? I want to stay consistent but I'm also sick of moving it back and forth.

Also, once she is house broken the crate will stay in the living room and she will have a dog bed in my bedroom.

Any suggestions?

Sent from my XT907 using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I would leave it in the bedroom for now wight the door open so she can go in and out when you are at home. Also, place a dog be don't eh floor next to it, so she gets used to that being in the room for when she is done with the crate

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
yeah, just leave it, spare your back! if you're that concerned you could check craigs list to see if you can get another crate for super cheap to stay in the living room for now!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.