Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Blood in Ellie's urine

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog? I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Gilbertsville, PA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lambeau, Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014)
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Blood in Ellie's urine

Quote Originally Posted by MARY BARNES View Post
    It is so great to get advice from Bully Mom's and Dad's ...I am Going to start the acv today in her water.
    Ellie is feeling better today. I gave her the pills ,and she spit them out ,had to put them I peanut butter...
    No Blood in her pee this morning ...Seems to be pee pee colour again...
    I guess the snow is good for something ....as we say here"don't eat the yellow snow".
    Vet calling with results tomorrow keeping my fingers crossed ,Nothing bad shows up.

Good of to hear she is getting better..... Give hugs from us
    There is a part of your heart not alive until a bulldog has entered your lif

Nitschke (2004-2011) and Banks (2005-2014) -- My angels
    Thank you for all the love, fun and teachings

The Ultimate Sourmug Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Blood in Ellie's urine

Glad she is doing better. I had a pup that had a uti, just after going on a trip. Got medication for her-it cleared up, and no more problems. Just make sure you give all the medication-even after she seems better. I used to have a coffee mug, with a dog on it, and it said "Don't eat yellow snow" I know that one! I hope test turns out okay!
    “It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough,all the components of my heart will be dog,and I will become as generous and loving as they are"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads