I'm away on business for two weeks and...

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
This what my conversation consist of when I speak to my husband. Hahah. I guess you can tell who does the primary care of the dogs in the house. Fair to say though the last time I was gone I came home and curly had a cracked nose.

pyrupapy.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
I so get it, that is pretty much how our conversations go here Did you feed Sheldon before 7:30 A.M.? Did you put his puppy crack in it because he won't eat it all if you don't put his puppy crack on it, did you top his water off because he won't eat at all if you don't top off his water, did you wash his face afterward? What? Why? because he will lick his lips so much from the puppy crack he chaps his muzzle we avoid chapped muzzle by washing his face AFTER he eats. LOL.....This is a typical conversation.

buffym

Apr 30, 2013
Allen Park, Michigan
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sophie, Dually (Forever in my Heart)
totally get it!! I have to leave my husband detailed instructions, including pictures, when I leave for a weekend or something. He has no clue how to care for Daisy and Dually!! haha

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
OK, mama can't go out of town anymore. LOL

fastmatt613

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This!
Community Veteran
Aug 6, 2013
New Jersey
Country
United states
Bulldog(s) Names
Rocco
Haha I'd do the same lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

aprilemari

Community Veteran
Sep 11, 2011
Boston, MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola & Fox
ahhhh that is so us. coming up soon, though, both my hubby and i have to take a week-long trip away from home. My good friend from work will be house/bully/cat sitting for us, and I've just written up 4 PAGES SINGLE SPACED on how we do things with (for) Lola. *sigh* i hope he doesnt think i'm crazy. Just so many little things for him to know, you know?? you know. i know you know.

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
hahaha, if we both go I leave Chunk with a gf and know he will be good. I have to leave him with the hubs and sames,did you walk him? butter his nose? did he get yogurt? have you been to the park yet? did you tuck him in and give him a cookie? so glad yall are just as nuts!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
ahhhh that is so us. coming up soon, though, both my hubby and i have to take a week-long trip away from home. My good friend from work will be house/bully/cat sitting for us, and I've just written up 4 PAGES SINGLE SPACED on how we do things with (for) Lola. *sigh* i hope he doesnt think i'm crazy. Just so many little things for him to know, you know?? you know. i know you know.

​HAHAHA, we know!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

This is is what I do if gone for any length if time. :up:

OP
nubonics

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
The best part is the fact he took a pic of my buggs butt without saying anything which meant kiss my butt lol. Ahhh I wish I didn't have to leave for weeks at a time but it's a fair trade to work from home 90% of the year

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
The best part is the fact he took a pic of my buggs butt without saying anything which meant kiss my butt lol. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

:rofl: That is hysterical

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.