My English Bulldog Tidus has been possessed!

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
He looks great!

I was wondering more if the eye issue was related to the skin and ear issues - it sounds like it was, which isn't surprising because Linus used to have swollen eyes before I switched his food. I'm so happy for the you and the little man...it stinks when you know they don't feel good!

I am going to say I *think* it was related. His eyes were probably swollen from the allergy to the food, causing his hairs to tickle his eye, causing him to rub his eye and damage it, causing the eye ulcers. As with Jesse, they said she had entropion one visit, no entropion the next, had it the next, did not have it, ect. So once I found the right food that did not cause eye swelling her entropion would go away. If the lower eyelid is swollen, it causes a rolling inward action and it would be like having your eyelashes brushing your eyeballs all day. Which makes you rub your eyes, which causes them to swell even more from the rubbing. A vicious cycle! The only cure is a good cone, antibiotics for the eye, and instead of jumping into surgery-- possibly finding the cause of the problem. I would bet that many cases of entropion are caused by allergies. Environmental or food.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.