Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Can I come to the beach with you? :p
That really is awesome that you can bring your truck (and all the other gear) on the beach. No way does that happen in jersey!
That is only part of it and doesn't include my AC units. You should see the gear when my entire paintball team is together for an event. We create our own city with our gear.

OP
AceTheBathound
Jan 12, 2014
McAllen, TX
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
ACE (The Bathound)
While it is not advisable to have them out in the heat for so long it can be done if you prepare and if the beach where you go allows you to drive on it. I have a large truck so this is made much easier. We always take large amounts of clothing that we will keep in a separate cooler just for Harlea and continuously change her shirts every 30 minutes or so with a fresh cold one and always have lots of cold water for her to keep cool. I also take a generator, canopy and about 300 gallons of water with us and hook up a misting system to the canopy to keep things cool as the canopy is large enough to fit over my truck and still provide more than enough space for us to lounge around and have plenty of shade if we want. We also bring her crate with us and I will leave the truck running and the AC on full blast and she will go in it to get out of the heat and nap for a bit. Even then we will only stay for about half the time we normally would as I just don't like taking chances with Harlea even though I am prepared to do everything to keep her cool it is a risk I don't take too often.

Now this is being prepared! Wow..
I will not put Ace in any possible danger, therefore, probably let him see the beach during winter (we get 70deg weather here during winter) :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Members online

No members online now.