Harness ?

Pendragon

Community Veteran
Jan 31, 2010
Apple Valley Ca
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Pendragon of Brymar(Chief for short) And Lady Ireland of Brymar
Well before the pup is full grown you will go through at least 2 lol... your going to have to wait and see the size of pup when you bring him home.... I didnt buy Ireland one yet since she is growing all the time...

Bacon

Sep 9, 2010
West Branch Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
im trying to help, but im not really sure. I would say small... If its a little big i dont think its a big deal... They grow into them sooooooooo quickly. When we got Bacon i accidentally picked up a large and it was too big.. so i picked up another smaller one (which was twice as expensive :crazy:) and he grew out of it within 3 weeks of getting it.. i kinda regret getting a smaller one, because he probably only wore it a handful of times. Hes been able to wear a large since he was probably 12 weeks or so. granted our large one is a different style. I will try and find the size of the smaller one we bought which is almost the same as the one your getting and let u know.

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
i would wait to buy a harness till you have your puppy with you that way you can try it on and see how much growing room it has..

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.