Puppy's New Favorite Hiding Spot

J

joshray

Charlie discovered a new hiding spot last week, and he loves it. The lining on the bottom of my box spring apparently had a tear in it and Charlie found it when he was crawling under the bed. He loves to crawl in the lining so that he's inside of the box spring and roll around in the cotton stuffing that's inside of it. I don't fit under the bed, so I have to coerce him out with treats or he'll stay in there.

He's currently banned from my bedroom until I can find my staple gun and re-attach the lining because I'm afraid he's going to eat the cotton (and I can't imagine that will digest very well). It's funny to watch him walk by my bedroom door though. He's usually just a fat, slow little ball of wrinkles, but when he sees a chance to get under the bed he can be pretty fast. It's funny watching him bounce towards the bed and try to get under before I catch him.

With how fast he's growing, he won't fit under there much longer. He's already getting too big to fit under the little cross bars on the stools in our kitchen. It's funny to watch him try to cram his fat little head underneath and not understanding why it doesn't fit anymore.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
They ARE very fast when they want to be!! I can totally picture him trying to run under the bed hahahahaha! Good luck finding the staple gun. :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:laugh: VIDEO is in demand here!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
OMG. That's too funny, they do the funniest things. I had a Jack Russell for 14 years, and when she was younger, we had a futon in the spare room, and it had tufted material with buttons on the cover. Well Oreo, pulled the buttons off, and she scratched at the material, and made a little hole that became a bigger hole, she would crawl into the hole, and sleep inside the futon cover and mattress.

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Lol I had a kitty that did that to my mattress and then my spare bedroom mattress after that. I had to staple mine too haha and Hulks head doesn't fit under our coffee table anymore, it took him a little while to figure out its not going to anymore. Bullies are so funny :-)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.