Bully Lovers, are your walls being scratched up????

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well mine sure were, Vegas likes to get the "zoomies" at night especially after he has :poo: He will run laps and run into his crate causing the crate to scratch up my walls/paint. Solution?? I went to Lowes and got that foam wrap for pipes, and zip tied it to the ends of his crate. Kind of like a bumper pad!! Works perfect and cost about $4.00. Just wanted to share as I am sure Im not the only one.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
That's a great idea Kelly. :2thumbs:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
That is a really good idea.I love clever and CHEAP!! But MY dogs:evilha: would probably eat it when I wasn't looking! They would probably love it!

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
That is a really good idea.I love clever and CHEAP!! But MY dogs:evilha: would probably eat it when I wasn't looking! They would probably love it!

Don't THINK they can, Vegas's is on the outside, but he also is not a chewer 99% of the time, but he sure chewed up his santa shark!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I meant when they were on the OUTSIDE of the crate!!!:yes:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent creativity.....

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Don't THINK they can, Vegas's is on the outside, but he also is not a chewer 99% of the time, but he sure chewed up his santa shark!!

Poor poor shark :(. We had our Frenchies crate against the wall in our den and he used to run into it and jump around so hard he punched giant hole in the wall! This would have been a great thing to use back then!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, this sounds like a good idea, but I know for sure my dogs would eat the plastic. We can't even leave anything near the cage, one time my husband left a hoodie jacket on the floor beside the crate, and we were watching TV, I heard a smacking sound and looked at the crate, Dozer had pulled more than half the jacket into his crate, and was sucking and chewing it. We don't have a problem with the walls, but more the hard wood floors, as the bottom of the crate scratches the floors, so I always put a mat under the crates, we buy an indoor/outdoor mat from Costco for $9.99 and it's big enough to cover the floor under both crates.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.