Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 12 of 36

Thread: The pet store lied to me!!

  1. #1
    Pet Sitter Gordosmom1212's Avatar
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Keller, Texas
    Posts
    338
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default The pet store lied to me!!

    Hahahaha!! So I went to the pet store because Gordo has some bad STINKY BOMBS. I asked the worker what she would recommend and gave me this. As of right now Gordo has been sitting next to me and has bombed 3 times I am dying here! Hahahaha

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

  2. #2
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Yogurt and Kefir are a bully ownes best friends when it comes to gas. We give Harlea Kefir in the morning and yogurt at night and she never has gas and when she does it doesn't clear the room.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  3. #3
    Pooper scooper
    Country
    USA
    Posts
    11,226
    Bulldog(s) Names
    7
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2232

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Todd is right 1 teaspoon yogurt = no gas. Thats pretty funny though that 2nd pic is great!! I know how you feel!

  4. #4
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,203
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2743

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    @Casper...A new case for the Stallone Brothers as yet another innocent bully
    is blamed for the sneaky, back stabbing, evil CAT creating mayhem & havoc
    in unsuspecting homes all across the US, Canada & other places.


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  5. #5
    Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Texas Carol's Avatar
    Real Name
    Carol
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Central Texas
    Posts
    7,203
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Fat Cami
    Likes (Received)
    2743

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Amanda, ya gotta get Gordo OFF the royal canine and on to GRAIN FREE kibble.
    Otherwise all the yogurt/kefir in the world will never stop the gas. Helps allergies,
    skin problems & tear stains immensely!


    My 1st bully, Brutus
    RIP beloved boy.

  6. #6
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Ever since I stopped cooking (temporarily) for my boys and switched them to kibble, they have been farting A LOT. Last night i could've sworn someone pooped in the bed b/c it stank so bad. I searched and searched and no poop so it was definitely their farts. I give them yogurt 3-4 times a week too and it doesn't seem to ease up on the gas issue. Maybe i will have to do it more often now.




  7. #7
    Pet Sitter Gordosmom1212's Avatar
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Keller, Texas
    Posts
    338
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Marine91 View Post
    Yogurt and Kefir are a bully ownes best friends when it comes to gas. We give Harlea Kefir in the morning and yogurt at night and she never has gas and when she does it doesn't clear the room.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    I just bought yogurt so tomorrow I'll give it a try. How much do you use?

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

  8. #8
    Pet Sitter Gordosmom1212's Avatar
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Keller, Texas
    Posts
    338
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Texas Carol View Post
    Amanda, ya gotta get Gordo OFF the royal canine and on to GRAIN FREE kibble.
    Otherwise all the yogurt/kefir in the world will never stop the gas. Helps allergies,
    skin problems & tear stains immensely!
    He is not on royal canine, he has been on Nutro Grain Free food for 6 months. I'm going to start and try yogurt tomorrow.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

  9. #9
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordosmom1212 View Post
    I just bought yogurt so tomorrow I'll give it a try. How much do you use?

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    We give Harlea 2 tablespoons at night for her bedtime snack.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

  10. #10
    Pet Sitter Gordosmom1212's Avatar
    Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Keller, Texas
    Posts
    338
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)
    0

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by cali baker View Post
    Ever since I stopped cooking (temporarily) for my boys and switched them to kibble, they have been farting A LOT. Last night i could've sworn someone pooped in the bed b/c it stank so bad. I searched and searched and no poop so it was definitely their farts. I give them yogurt 3-4 times a week too and it doesn't seem to ease up on the gas issue. Maybe i will have to do it more often now.
    I always wondered about cooking for him and wondered if it would be cheaper rather than paying $65 a month for food.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

  11. #11
    Worlds Greatest Chef I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    cali baker's Avatar
    Real Name
    Henny
    Country
    United States
    Location
    The Crown City (Pasadena)
    Posts
    9,013
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
    Likes (Received)
    1479
    Blog Entries
    32

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    @Gordosmom1212, I did a rough calculation of this when I was actively home cooking for them; the cost was less for me to cook for them. Since I have to feed two, 1 bag of 25lb bag of kibble lasts 3weeks, at a cost of around $75/bag. But when I cooked for them, it cost me from $65-70/month. So for one bully, the cost would be much less




  12. #12
    The New Casper Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Marine91's Avatar
    Real Name
    Todd
    Country
    USA
    Location
    Blips and Chitz
    Posts
    8,480
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Harlea
    Trophies
    Likes (Received)
    2586

    Default Re: The pet store lied to me!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Gordosmom1212 View Post
    I always wondered about cooking for him and wondered if it would be cheaper rather than paying $65 a month for food.

    Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk
    Wow. We pay $72 for Fromms and it lasts Harlea right at 2.5 to 3 months.

    Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk
    Bulldogs are like potato chips. You just can't stop with one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Remove Ads

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •