brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Ok I'm calling a do over for today. I came home from work at 12 because I have a fever and feeling really crappy. Well I walk in and and my son says everyone is walked and stuff and out the door he goes. Thanks for all the help Mike!! Whatever. So Frankie is in the kitchen and I'm putting my work stuff away and making my way into my bedroom to put my jammies on and GUESS WHAT? Frankie PEED all over my brand new bed. My Brand new comforter set and sheets. Thank god I paid extra for the top of the line matress cover and it did not go through to the brand new $3,000 mattress that I JUST PAID OFF!!! Ok picture me crying now... I strip my whole bed and start the wash. Now I am walking around the house cuz something smells like dead old lady. Well...LOW AND BEHOLD my 11yr old Lab is starting to not be able to hold her bladder so good and OF COURSE sometime during the night she had to pee on the ONLY area rug there is in the ENTIRE house. Ok picture me ready to kill someone...I roll up the entire 16x17 rug and throw it out to the curb. I figure I would have been better off at work with my fever. I'm guessing,.... but I figure depending on how the king size comforter washes up(I am not hope full) that one hour cost me approx. $500. Ok now picture me over it... go ahead you can laugh :cry:

Samantha Orts

Jul 12, 2013
TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
June
Ugh that sounds like the worst Monday in the history of Mondays!! When it rains it pours doesn't it?! June peed on our bed, comforter and all, one Sunday evening while I was playing with her before bed. Had to wash everything before I could go to sleep! So annoying. Hope you are able to finally get some rest now and feel better :)

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Rosalie,
Sorry to hear of your lousy day. BUT this is what ALWAYS happens to me! If I am in a hurry, or don't feel well-sh#t always happens. Somebody poops, somebody throws up-what ever can go wrong does. I guess it happened to Murphy alot too, 'cause he made that LAW!!! Hang in there-hope you feel better!
[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]If there is a worse time for something to go wrong, it will happen then.[/FONT][/FONT]

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I am soooo sorry geeeez!! I hope you can get some rest and feel better..

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Sorry about awful day. Hope u feel better. I just wish one of my teenage daughters would walk Gia lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Awwww that really is a crappy day. I'm so sry for all of it, plus for the fact that you feel like :poo; I really hope you get rest n feel better and have less stressful day tomorrow! I have a 14 1/2 yo shiba inu named Loki who can barely hold her pee. She can no longer tell whn she has to poop either so I'm constantly picking it up daily. So frustrating. Brie n I send lots of hugs your way!

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Oh Rosalie, I'm so so sorry honey… it seems that when it rains, it pours!!! I have a story that will make you feel somewhat better… hee, hee, hee!!! When we moved into our new house 3 years ago, I talked my hubby into getting us a tempur-pedic mattress. BIG BUCKS… anyhoo, we were having some deliveries at the house made so I put Roxie in our bedroom because she was barking her head off. Needless to say she peed all over our new mattress that we had gotten earlier that day :yell: THANK GOD I got the mattress cover to protect it, but she did pee on the sides. So we used a enormous fan to dry out our new bed, and luckily the pee did come out.

I hope that you feel better soon… if it is the flu, get the tamiflu. That really helped my daughter, and take some Emergen-C… people say that really works!!! ;)

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Well look at it this way, if you would have stayed the entire day at work feeling crappy you would have still come home to the same thing and have to take care of it. Do you think you could hose down the area rug real good and just let it stay outside till it dried? Maybe it would be okay then

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ok so 5 hrs later, I think the comforter is saved and the bed is made and ready for me to crash into it. The area rug is ruined but I'm not really tooo upset over it as I was campaining for a new one anyway. This one was about 6yrs old. and maybe a certain other bully (Brutus) might have chewed a corner of it. Oh well off to bed, thanks for the words of support.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oh Rosalie, I'm so so sorry honey… it seems that when it rains, it pours!!! I have a story that will make you feel somewhat better… hee, hee, hee!!! When we moved into our new house 3 years ago, I talked my hubby into getting us a tempur-pedic mattress. BIG BUCKS… anyhoo, we were having some deliveries at the house made so I put Roxie in our bedroom because she was barking her head off. Needless to say she peed all over our new mattress that we had gotten earlier that day :yell: THANK GOD I got the mattress cover to protect it, but she did pee on the sides. So we used a enormous fan to dry out our new bed, and luckily the pee did come out.
I hope that you feel better soon… if it is the flu, get the tamiflu. That really helped my daughter, and take some Emergen-C… people say that really

works!!! ;)

I'm telling you that mattress cover saved my life!! We just made our last payment on it in the beginning of Dec. Thanks for the story. It is nice to know we are all in the same sinking boat sometimes!!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Oh what a sucky day for you!! Nothing worse than being sick and having to deal with all of that. I have a pee story too. When Vegas was around 1, I bought a brand new comforter set. Cost? $300, but I got it 50% off. I was so happy that I found the right color and one that I loved that I took it out to show Joe. I spread it all across the floor..... Mr. Vegas went right over and sniffed it and pee'd right on it. I was sooo mad!! cost me $50 bucks to have it dry cleaned. At least you could wash yours!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Wow, what a :poo: day.... Hope you are feeling better and I believe YOUR SON has a new rug to buy!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I'm so sorry you're not feeling well Rosalie, and then on top of it, when all you want to do is crawl into bed and rest, you have to do laundry and cleaning. That just sucks. I'm glad that your mattress and comforters weren't ruined. I hope you feel better soon.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
I feel for you, Hun.

Until Frankie stops marking, it's in the crate unless y'll are there.

Do not feel guilty either, what a terrible day! Sending strength, love
and prayers you don't have the crappy flu~Feel better asap!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Aww hon sorry for the craziness. Hope you feel better soon. May I point out that dog pee is a hundred times better than cat pee. Our cat has been mad a time or two at our youngest daughter. No amount of washing got the smell out so I dumped the bedding.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.