Bubba is peeing in bed again!

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Well, 2 weeks ago, Bubba peed in MY bed again! Took urine sample to vets and they said everything looked great! I went back home, to MD, for 8 days, I come back..that night he peed in my bed..right after I took all of them for a walk! Uugh! Sunday, during the day, same thing..peed in my bed. He is not doing it at night, well night yet. :) It seems like after he has exercise he's been doing it and he pees on walks. I also see little spots on floor of pee. At least I think it is him..I have 2 other dogs (terriors), but the spots in bed where there was pee I remember him sitting there. I will start with taking him to vets first. They will be doing a fasting blood panel tomorrow. Other than the peeing..he is is honory self with tons of energy and good appetite. Hmm. Any thoughts???

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Did Bubba go with you on the trip? They can pick up things at rest stops-ie: bacteria,infections. He may have a UTI, that was not detectable when checking his urine 2 weeks ago. He also could have urinary calculi in his tract. Or bladder infection. Have the vet check for these things,also.

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] No, Bubba stayed home with my other 2 terriors, and I had a dog/pet sitter stay here. He had a UTI a few months back with stones and was treated for it. Yes..he may have it back and wasn't detected but I am gonna see what bloodwork shows first and maybe start there. Good idea?

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I would take another urine sample with me to the vet, also. If not for the dripping-I might have thought he was angry because you left!

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
Ok.maybe I should! Thanks [MENTION=8741]Manydogs[/MENTION] He started this about 4 days before I left

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Hi! My girl has problems like this all the time lately. Is he going alot or a little. I read recently that its not uncommon in bulldogs to have a weak sphincter muscle. So they may leak? I have not talked to my vet yet about this. But is some new information I hadnt heard before.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
bubbaisapig

bubbaisapig

Apr 30, 2011
Littleton, CO
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
bubba
[MENTION=10138]Gigi Girl[/MENTION] When he has gone in the bed,it's quite a bit!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
This is one and probably the main reason Vegas don't sleep with us, every time I would let him he would pee in our bed. I think it was just marking or excitement, but it was just a pain!! Now he hasen't done this in probably over two years and will sleep with me when Joe is out of town on business, but this is originally why he wasen't allowed.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online