brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think god has answered our prayers. The boys were so good this morning and the progress was remarkable. Here is a video of them together. Let me know what you think.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I just checked on you tube and it says public. is there somewhere else to change the setting?

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
:up: Wow, Frankie and Brutus were so good together!! They looked like best buddies just hanging out and i thought it was so cute how Brutus just lay on his back like that. It really shows that he's comfortable with his surroundings and being around Frankie. Btw, is that leash Brutus was chewing on liver flavor, by any chance?:laugh:Great job!!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
They seem great together Rosalie! I love the way Brutus just rolled over on his back -- seemed pretty comfortable with each other to me!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Haha!! They looked good together. Brutus so reminds me of a baby!! He really loves that leash.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Oh boy! That was great. Brutus did take a little advantage. I think he KNEW you didn't want to "upset the applecart" and make him stop chewing the leash!ha!ha! Wise guy! They are both beautiful dogs-and you are doing a GREAT job!! Soon you will be able to buy a bottle of Champagne to celebrate! Slow and steady wins the race:2thumbs:

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Rosalie, this was awesome!!! They seem very comfortable together… I'm so glad things are working out for you guys!!! Keep us posted… BTW Frankie has the cutest face, oh my goodness… :D

Claire Thomas

Jan 5, 2014
Agh bless they are both adorable - we have the same process going on your our 5year old and our new english bully baby Betty -

Are the english bulldogs?

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Thanks everyone, we just completed the day with a car ride to Petco. They are really doing great. I really think divine intervention has happened here because even yesterday, Brutus was tense and not really wanting Frankie around but tolerant at least. Today it is like they have been buddies forever. We even had Brutus off leash and Frankie on leash for a bit and all was good. We are letting them chill in their own space right now. Tomorrow is another day.

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Agh bless they are both adorable - we have the same process going on your our 5year old and our new english bully baby Betty -

Are the english bulldogs?
Brutus is an Olde English bulldog and Frankie is a Victorian bulldog. Brutus is ours since birth and Frankie is a rescue. We got him a few days before Christmas.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Good boys! and Awesome work on your part. They are both so adorabull!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online