Sleep Habits

Jonel

Jun 27, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sherman
Hi everyone! Sherman has a crate where he sleeps at night and while we are at work. He does get a nice long play time during work hours because we have an awesome pet sitter. But, when I get him up in the morning, he eats, and then climbs up into "his" chair and falls fast asleep. Do you think he isn't sleeping well in his crate? He is a chewer and I have allergies, so putting him in our room is not an option. Thanks

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
No, he is probably sleeping fine, just wants to be on the chair, someone different

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
As long as the crate is big enough for him to stretch out some..turn around in etc, he is prolly sleeping fine, just wanted to hop on the extra comfy chair n nap.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I have four dogs in the house. They all sleep in their crates at night. They go to bed about 8/8:30. Usually get up at 7:00. They go out, are out about 10 minutes, come back in, and get in their "car seats" and take a nap!! Not to worry!

DudleysMom

Community Veteran
Jun 25, 2012
Pennsauken, NJ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Dudley, 12/26/2010-2/8/16; currently I have Kia, 7 yo femaie
Dudley can sleep wherever he likes...in his crate, on the couch, any chair in the living room. I get him up, out and fed in the morning, and he always takes a nap afterwards. He slept all night last night...he's been asleep on the couch for the last hour...snoring loudly! They just like to sleep.

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Harlea noes to bed in her crate between 9 and 10 pm and is usually up around 0530. Goes out for about 10 minutes then has breakfast in her crate and is snoozing again until 0730 or 0800 when she comes out and goes potty and then plays for about 30 minutes before she is snoozing again for another few hours. Rinse and repeat throughout the day until bed time.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

truffle shuffle

Dec 23, 2012
DC area
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk
Chunk sleeps all night and naps all morning...he gets up to eat, potty, and find a different napping place! a comfy chair, a ray of sunshine, or on my feet usually :)

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I think of it this way...I have the best bed ever, I sleep great at night, but sometimes during the day there is nothing better than a nap on the couch. I think Sherman feels the same way!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.