Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Hi!
Does any one have any good chew toys out treats that will keep a bully occupied? Sometimes at night when we are just sitting watching tv and unwinding she sends to get so bored and nothing seems to satisfy her. She just stares at me grumbling.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We use nylabones, kongs and antlers. Harlea will bounce between those and sucking on her stuffed puppy at night when she is starting to get tired.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
I agree. I haven't gotten Antlers, but this house is "littered" with all kinds of nylabones! Make sure you get the large/Wolf-or larger size. You have to check the flexibones, as sometimes they will get small pieces off after working on them for awhile. They are not supposed to harm-but I don't take the chance. If they are chewing a loose piece-I get the piece out of their mouth. You can search on ebay-there are some stores that sell them cheaper.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
We have antlers, nylabones etc.. but to keep Vegas most interested/occupied is his big Kong stuffed with peanut butter.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Nylabone makes so many chew toys now that keep bullys busy for hours.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Nylabones and Kongs are what we use.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Marrow
ny2yduby.jpg
bones

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

OP
Gigi Girl

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Thanks everyone! Im going to the pet store now. I know this sounds awful but Gia is very dependent and I'm looking for something that she won't want to share with me lol. Everytime she gets a regular chew toy of hers she is pushing it on me to play with her. And she is also relentless so we could play 23 hours out of the day and she still wants to play keep away with most toys for that other hour. She loves attention. We call her the mayor.
su3yjaha.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Thanks everyone! Im going to the pet store now. I know this sounds awful but Gia is very dependent and I'm looking for something that she won't want to share with me lol. Everytime she gets a regular chew toy of hers she is pushing it on me to play with her. And she is also relentless so we could play 23 hours out of the day and she still wants to play keep away with most toys for that other hour. She loves attention. We call her the mayor.
su3yjaha.jpg

What a great photo!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
su3yjaha.jpg

The gang has you covered, but I wanted to say she's a beauty!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Gigi Girl

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Thank you both!! Shes a handful. I got a large Kong a good size nylabone ans a big rope for her to play with us. She loves tug of war. Well of course if she wins ;)

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Put some peanut butter in your Kong, and I guarantee you will have some "self" time!! lol She is a beauty!!

zizasdad

Apr 28, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
ziza
The only thing that really works for me is one toy kong. But I stuff it with a slightly over size treat and stuff it so its really hard to get. This buy me a lot more time the any chew bone. Ziza eats those like tic tacs.

Zizas dad.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
su3yjaha.jpg

Love this picture! I expected to see the remote in her hand(paw)!! She does have that "in charge" look!
and so good looking-but I guess she knows that!!!
Enjoy your new toys, Mayor Gi!

Sarah Elizabeth

Oct 20, 2013
Kentucky
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hulk
Hulk loves his kong and his kong bone. We put some coconut oil in his kong bone and rub it around so it takes him longer to get it all. That keeps him busy for awhile.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.