JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Let me start by saying Wilson is a barking fool tonight and I'm drinking. Oh :cheers: to you all! Hubby's working in the basement and I'm moving around the net. Wilson, OMG he's full of himself this evening. Barking, running after Jack (Jack's my ninny Pitty) and just running like someone wound him up and his tail's between his leg but yet he doesn't have a tail. Wish I had a video.

That's all really. Just silly funny bully antics in the household tonight. :ROFL:

- - - Updated - - -

Oh yeah, I'm suppose to be bringing the hubby a cool adult refreshing beverage right now and here I am. :whistle:

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
I'm sure hubby will understand how important it is to update your EBN peeps on bully antics. It should be an unwritten rule... when crazy bully antics take place, you must drop what you're doing to share it with us! On another note... how dare you tease us with Wilson's cuteness and not have pics or video?!? :tapfoot:

:cheers2:

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I'm sure hubby will understand how important it is to update your EBN peeps on bully antics. It should be an unwritten rule... when crazy bully antics take place, you must drop what you're doing to share it with us! On another note... how dare you tease us with Wilson's cuteness and not have pics or video?!? :tapfoot:

:cheers2:

This is the best I could come up with. I wish I could get one of him running. lol. He's just full of himself tonight.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! having fun,eh?!! I would have drank to that!!!:cheers:

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Hahahaha!! Like Emma told him to calm down! Good Good stuff!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOVE HIM. LOVE HIM

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
This is the best I could come up with. I wish I could get one of him running. lol. He's just full of himself tonight.

This looks alot like what Brutus does to Frankie. The biting and growling. Is it normal? and does your biting and growling ever escalate? Maybe I am overreacting?? It wouldn't be the first time in my life. :whistle: no seriously, I think Brutus' behavior is getting better but maybe some of it is normal??

JennyeStear

I've Got A Get Out Of Jail Free Card!
Jun 3, 2013
Lowell, AR
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Jagger and Ellie
How funny. I love when they are like this. You get to see what comedians they are.

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
:beer: Cheers to you [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] and your absolutely wonderful bullies!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.