Uh oh!! Stella ate a push pin

Petra

Jan 8, 2013
Naboomspruit, South Africa.
Country
Sweden
Bulldog(s) Names
Boeboe, Bennie Boy and Joey
Oh Carrie, have been there but with a light bulb... My heart dropped to the ground when I saw what they were chewing on:fie: I have no idea where it came from, I have everything like that locked up so it must have ended up in our garden some other way. When I checked their mouths they had pieces of glass in their mouth folders:*( Called the vet crying like a crazy person, she thought between my sobbing I said: "They ate steak in the corner of the garden", LOL. Now I can laugh about it cos this is now long ago and they are both fine. I actually don't think they even swallowed any glass in the first place... My neighbors must have thought I'm insane if they saw me dig and flush the poop with water to look for glass:eek:

Maybe Stella didn't even swallow it, maybe she just chewed it and and spit it out somewhere:) I'd have an x-ray if I saw any sign of her acting different in any way. Will be thinking of you guys:heart:

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
How is Stella now? Hope she safely passed the pin xxxx

TheLost

Dec 28, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Molly & Kevin (aka Chunky)
I learned my lesson when my blue heeler puppy got into the garbage and ate a few disposable razors 10 years ago :mellow:. After that $$$$ adventure my house has been puppy (now bulldog) prof.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.