Who knows Cherokee Legend Rock ?

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
I am so proud and I have been dieing to let everyone know, but didn't want to brag to soon.

Cherokee Legend Rock is Fred's Dad :up: Rock is very big in the show ring since he was a pup. He won Best of Breed at Westminster 2006, 2007 and 2008 he had more points at 11 months of age than any BD. Fred looks just like his Dad but a little darker .

Last edited:

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I was told Linus was from the Cherokee line but I didn't know what that meant...just knew he was adorable!

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Go right ahead and brag, this is what this site is for also!!!! I am going to have to look up Cherokee Legend Rock also, but we already know Fred rocks!!!:lol:

Wow I just googled, how impressive!!!!

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Have heard of but dont follow the show dogs to know what it all means either. I agree, brag away isnt that we are all here for anyhow?!?! How can we not with such an amazing breed! I know my boy has champion lines of some sort but nothing famous like that. haha

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I just had to brag too....Chesty is from the Cherokee Legend family also, along with the Millcoats family. ( I saw the Millcoats family in Rocks also) Chesty also has little Ponds Chief in his back ground....They are all Great grand parents to Chesty. Chesty's daddy is Cherokee Leonard 11.

Last edited:

wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
thats awesome, learned about him over the weekend. we were going to buy a 10 month old male who's father was legend rock....very impressive background with him. DEF brag about something like that, your in the right place to have it appreciated

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Yes I have heard of him and he is beautiful! You should be very proud and we could always tell your bully was a beauty....

I am adding a picture of Cherokee Legend Rock so everyone does not have to google him:

cherokeelegendrock.jpg

When I googled for the pic, there was an article that one of his litters was stolen. Did anyone hear about that? I wonder if they were ever found?

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Wow he is handsome! All this talk made me get out Cuttys papers to see what the heck he is. Not that I know anything about these names but his grandpa was a millcoats so I guess that is good huh? lmao. I am bad at this stuff but I see ch before most their names so that is good I guess. Gonna have to google now, look what has been started. :up:

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Well shoot I put Vegas's papers in a VERY safe place when we were moving over a year ago, I STILL have never found my safe place!! I am sure one day they will appear, but I have searched everywhere! Thank you once again A.D.D.

Last edited:

mom2bullies

May 29, 2010
Auburn,WA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chesty, Cadence and baby Echo and Mello (Delta)
I have always thought is was fun to look up and read about Chesty and Cadi's back ground...

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Well shoot I put Vegas's papers in a VERY safe place when we were moving over a year ago, I STILL have never found my safe place!! I am sure one day they will appear, but I have searched everywhere! Thank you once again A.D.D.

You crack me up! :lol: I looked at the papers and aside from seeing millcoats it still means nothing to me. I tried google searching and didnt learn anything other than seeing the pic of the millcoat grandpa.

OP
Teresa

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)

I have that safe place also but never have found it :lol:

OP
Teresa

Teresa

Oct 30, 2010
So. Indiana
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Frederick (Fred)
I want to thank everyone, I now really feel like me and Fred are a part of this family group.

Hey there is a video of Cherokee Legend Rock at Westminster dog show. I don't know how to post it, can someone do it ?:) thanks

Last edited:

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
I want to thank everyone, I now really feel like me and Fred are a part of this family group.

Hey there is a video of Cherokee Legend Rock at Westminster dog show. I don't know how to post it, can someone do it ?:) thanks

Awe... Thats the best thing about this site everyone does love eachother and there isnt that "drama" you get everywhere else.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online