Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: My baby bullies weren't welcome :(

Real Name
    Great Lakes, North Chicago
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My baby bullies weren't welcome :(

Quote Originally Posted by Daphnee View Post
    Do what is best for you and your family. Take care of the pups first. Is she in the wrong? Maybe not. But neither are you by not going.
    You are right, I don't think she is in the wrong as it is her house, her rules so she IS right. But it would still be nice to be welcome and not have to think about extra expenses and worries like kenneling would have caused. I want to feel welcomed and not like a bother, I always feel like I bother my family

Bulldog Vet in Training Bizzymammabee's Avatar
    Real Name
    New York City
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Raven (2011-2016), Tyson & Bella
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: My baby bullies weren't welcome :(

My *** would have stayed right home. Raven is one of my kids and not a yard dog. Personally I would just have my own celebrations at home. Everyone would be welcome.and you best understand that Rave has full run. So if that makes you unhappy we can just share the holiday via Skype and holiday cards.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk
    Always in my heart and never far from my thoughts. See you at the rainbow bridge my sweet little Monkey. R.I.P. Raven.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Remove Ads