The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
To clean them we use Duoxo pads or an unscented baby wipe. However the bigger thing is identifying what is causing them as it could be food or other allergen. Has your baby always had them or did they recently start? Has anything changed recently?

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

OP
Gigi Girl

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
To clean them we use Duoxo pads or an unscented baby wipe. However the bigger thing is identifying what is causing them as it could be food or other allergen. Has your baby always had them or did they recently start? Has anything changed recently?

She has always had them. They have gotten worse since she has gotten older which so have her food allergies. I tried Angel Eyes which was recommended by my groomer....HUGE mistake. After two doses she had an awful allergic reaction. Hives all over her poor ears were so thick. She had to go on steroids for 21 days and also benadryl and cream for the spots she was itching.

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
We use the Duoxo 30 pads which we got off Amazon and it really works well.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Filtered water sometimes will help with them, or a food change.

kymadmom

Dec 28, 2013
We use the Duoxo pads, too. We cut them in half to make them last 60 days. They really seem to work well.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

OP
Gigi Girl

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Thanks everyone. Im going to try the.filtered water and pads before I change her food. It took a while to find a food that she didnt have an allergic reaction to so id hate to change that right now!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.