Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi everyone, when Dozer lies beside me all snuggley, and I'm watching TV, or reading, or on EBN, lol, he doesn't like when I'm not petting him, or paying attention to him, so he will put his paw or both paws on my lap, and he keeps pawing at me until I pet him again. It's the cutest thing ever.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww. Dozers sounds liked a sweety pie! Punkin would do the same, but instead of pawing, he'll scratch you with his nails. Not very gently either!

Gigi Girl

Oct 23, 2013
Rhode Island
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Gia
Gia does that too! Alot of times she will try and paw my phone out of my hand if thats what I happen to be on. It is funny. Especially the way they look at you while they are doing it. Like you a hurting their feelings lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
isn't that the best franklin will come up to you and with his head lift my arm to get under it or for me to pet him I just hate it when I have a drink or something in my hand then it goes flying. I just love it he's my little baby he still thinks he's a baby and a lap dog the only thing I would change about him is I cant kiss or even touch my hubby without him getting in between us. its bad he could be in a dead sleep and hear one little smack and he's right up there making him get off me

Last edited:

JennieS

Jun 25, 2013
Florence, KY
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruthie(died 11/27/18) Brutus & Hazel
How dare you not pay attention to dozer? Lol..so sweet.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Ah.... It is true :luv:

Members online

No members online now.