Valentine215

Community Veteran
Nov 10, 2012
Kyle, TX
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Not sure what I will name my new bullddog
Good news, no bone involvement so just a quickie repair and he is home with us. They gave him pain meds and antibiotic and we have to keep him quiet for approx 1 week. Whew!! He was such a good boy. I think when he was getting ready to go in he thought we were giving him back. Poor baby. He was very happy to see us when we went back to get him.

So glad to hear all went well! I always worry when anyone has to put their dog under sedation even if it is for a good reason. Glad all came out ok and Brutus found out you were NOT leaving him there.

heavyblankets

Jan 21, 2013
Ohio
Bulldog(s) Names
Agnes
Glad everything is fine! Agnes had a dew claw scare a month or so ago. It's such a terrible feeling when your baby's hurt.

Rural mystic

Jan 1, 2013
North Florida
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ace
Good news, no bone involvement so just a quickie repair and he is home with us. They gave him pain meds and antibiotic and we have to keep him quiet for approx 1 week. Whew!! He was such a good boy. I think when he was getting ready to go in he thought we were giving him back. Poor baby. He was very happy to see us when we went back to get him.

Glad it was nothing worse. Good news in some respects

mavsfan4life

Bullshiht-zu
May 10, 2013
Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mayhem
Sorry I missed the original post, but I am so happy to hear Frankie is doing well :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Lisabear123

Community Veteran
Jul 2, 2013
Hoschton, Ga
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Brie
Brie n I send hugs for speedy recovery! Please let us know how things go!!

ChrisRN

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart!
Jan 10, 2013
Muskegon, Michigan, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
I am always afraid Mabel will think we're giving her back, too. I am so glad he's going to be OK!

jlcox24

May 5, 2013
NC
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Ollie
aww, poor guy, glad it wasn't major! Extra loves for him!!

Members online

No members online now.