I am amazed at

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
How smart my new little Bulldog is. He is only around 13 weeks old and had only a few accidents in the house, and they is a lot of our fault. He is already going to the back door when he wants out. And if we do not notice him he will bark. And when he wants back in he barks at the door. The few accidents he had were us not paying attention to his signs or my boys just being lazy and not wanting to get up lol. I also have him sitting and laying down. What great dogs they are and he is doing very good with my jack Russell's he plays with my male a lot. I do have some questions about that and will post in the appropriate thread. Here he is in his Santa hat.

y7ave2ap.jpg

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a fantastic picture of Rambo.... love the Santa hat. Look at those PAWS, he going to be a great looking boy!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! So cute. They will lull you in-and just when you think they "got it' you MAY be surprised!!:evil::yes4:enjoy!! You may have the perfect pup!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Rambo is too darned cute, love that face...and those paws :0
It's all great until they hit that rebellious stage and then back slide.

Todd [MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION]

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
Oh yeah. i am living it now. Her new thing is to get in the litter box in the front room looking for kitty poopcicles...

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
Lmbo, He is one handsome youg man, much the same coloring as my Rambo, with exception to his face. My Rambo is also very, very verbal !! At first I thought it was the cutest thing, I spoke to him, he barked back, I walked away from him, he growled if he wasn't finished getting his way, Now he's in his teenage years, very rebellious, and verbally abusive!! He will sit at the foot of my recliner and look at the door, and bark, until I finally pick him up in my lap. If my legs are crossed, he will bark until I uncross them. If he thinks its breakfast time, or snack time, he will sit in the middle of the room and bark. If I put him in the car for a car ride, in which he loves, he will bark at everything, He is by far the most verbal PITA i've ever encountered!! I spend most of my day trying to decipher his barks. Rocky on the other hand, 6 months older than Rambo, only barks when he thinks someone is at the door. Rambo barks enough for both of them. I've noticed, both my boys are very intelligent, They let me know when they want out. I had a few accidents with Rambo when I first got him, but he was only Pad trained. Having Rocky, gave him leadership that he has followed, and worked tremendously to my advantage. ***WARNING*** This puppy will wrap your heart around his little toe so fast, your head will spin!! These guys are unlike any other puppy or dog you've ever owned, They love harder and stronger, and show affection harder and stronger than any other breed of animal I've ever been around. :yes:

OP
satch1151

satch1151

Dec 18, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Rambo
I am trying to brake him of the over barking. I do not mind if he let's out a little bark to let him out or back in. But I am stopping him from barking all the time for no reason. My other 2 dogs are helping with this. My female gets mad if he sits and barks. I sure wish I could do the tssssst like ceaser and work add well add he does lol

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.