Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well, I don't know what the "Randy/Christmas story is, but You are right-once she got all settled in--"gotta' go pee!" guess my idea wasn't so good after all..........duh!!
my bad!!!!!!:whistle:

http://youtu.be/HW4IZ0Flh3M

My mistake.....It's "I can't put my arms down!" instead of "I gotta go pee!"

Last edited:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Ha!ha! I forgot about when my boys were little-and wanted to play in the snow. One of them was always sick-so I worried about it. By the time I got him all ready-like in the video-HE had to go pee!! So, off went the snowsuit...........

Casper

Apr 28, 2013
Slidell, Louisiana, United States
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
"The Stallone Bros"
[MENTION=8859]Marine91[/MENTION], do they ever really graduate the rebellious stage? hahaha, Noticed this morning, as I walked into my living room, Rocky ran around me and jumped into my recliner, and stared at me, so I went to just sit on the couch, as soon as I turned to face the sectional, Rambo jumped into that seat, as I started walking to the other side, so did Rambo, and so here comes Rocky, finally leaving me a vacancy into my recliner. and so the musical chairs continue, Of course this is just one stage, they do things like this to me all day long. Every time I get what I want, I hear myself letting out a big "HA" in the house, lol :yes:

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Agree with Casper! House rules are that bullies RULE!! Sometimes they let us pretend to rule.............:uwish::notlistening:

Most Reactions