You'd think he was a newborn pup, feeding off his mother..

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
Chester got a new stuffed bear.. this is the first one he is NOT ripping apart..however he is doing the strangest thing. He is sucking on it's nose/mouth area..and kind of "kneading" the body with his paws and his eyes are half closed like he's had a few Corona's! I don't know if he's in shangri-la or reliving his newborn puppyhood :confused:

Bella'sMom

Community Veteran
Jun 23, 2010
Eau Claire WI
Bulldog(s) Names
Abby 13 (RIP), Bella (6), Betsy( RIP), Frenchie: Oliver
Both Abby and Bella do that!!! We call it their pacifier. Abby is worse than Bella, she can't go to sleep with out one! So when we go to bed we make sure she has a pacifier.

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Awwwww... I go for the Shangri-la choice.... or the booze ;)

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Linus does that too - just to certain toys - I call it smurgling. I'm not sure where that came from though!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
That's why O has 7 stinky bears. Each stinky bear has 2 arms and 2 feet and 1 nose. She suck on all 5 parts of the bear. She has to have private time with stinky bear or she goes nuts. EVERYNIGHT. It's sort of like nursing..sucking.

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
Vegas does the same thing, infact I look for special stuffies that have big noses because he has done this since we got him and still does. I thought it was weird until I joined this site (I think July is when I found EBN) and started reading how many bully's do this. I grew up with dogs, and have had many, but I have never seen this behavior until Vegas, I wonder if it is just a bully thing? He is in his crate as I type with his monkey suckeling away with his eyes closed.

This was his favorite Valentine Stuffie and him suckeling it, he kind of hugs it and closes his eyes when he does this to his stuffies.
SAM_0355.jpg

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.