Does anyone use pet steps for their bullies to climb into bed?

MyStellaBully

Aug 20, 2013
Geneva, Illinois
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Stella
Stella got steps for Christmas. At first she didn't want anything to do with them. But after lots of praise and treats, she finally used them on her own tonight. She loves to lay in bed with us!
7yvyhaqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free

Marine91

The New Casper
Staff member
May 15, 2013
Blips and Chitz
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Harlea 5/4/13 - 8/25/22
We don't have a set for the bed but we did have a set for the couch. We removed them when Harlea started running in to them full force trying to jump over them to get on the couch. We are terrified of her using steps to get in and out of our bed as it is almost 3 feet to the top of the mattress to the floor.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aubie uses her steps to get on and off the bed. She will rarely jump from the bed. 98% of the time she uses her steps, even when she gets the zoomies and runs down them to run around the room.

Rvillarr61

Dec 1, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Oscar
Our bed is very tall & we use sturdy stairs for Oscar to get on the bed.. He loves them!

samnie

Jun 29, 2013
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
samnie
we have the 3-step version of this for our bed. samnie doesnt have a problem using it to get down from the bed...going up is a totally different story! i'd have to put a treat on the bed for her to get up!! not quite sure why...

freebeans

May 1, 2013
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
duke
ezu3eryt.jpg

My husband built duke steps for the bed. 98% of the time he uses them, occasionally he gets crazy and thinks he can fly! Of course we all scream. But he loves to snuggle with us at bed time.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.