Important!! Important!! Important!! Must read and take action!!

cali~jenn

Mar 28, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Cutty, Miila and Mugsy the pug :)
Thank you all of you! You are too kind.... it really is just another day, (hopefully).... I am going to town to run errands, get Sissy & Bryce their vaccines, (the skin kids), go to the grocery store..... but now I will do it at the ripe age of 36 instead of 35! Wonder if it will be harder? :p

36 surely feels harder than 35 for me but then again I am prego. haha

OP
Libra926

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
36???? Just remember you are still younger than alot of us!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Happy Birthday again! I know I said it on FB...but you can't have too many birthday wishes. :)

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you everyone again! It was a very nice, but hectic day. We went into town about 25 miles to the health department to get shots for Sedona and Bryce, and that was not too bad. It was not extremely busy. Then we went to the mall and spent a $20 gift card that we had, so I got baby Sedona some very nice winter clothes off the clearance rack at Carters. Then we went to the post office- even though the line was long it moved quickly! Then off to Chili's, my husband's mother sent me a gift card for my birthday AND we had a coupon for free Queso and cheese..... so we stuffed ourselves silly and they topped it all off with a delicious hot brownie sundae.... mmmmmm..... then off to the store for some grocery shopping. Then we finally got home and my bullies were mad cuz it was dark and they wanted their dinner!!! LOL I am poooooooped! And tomorrow is the winner of the adopted bully contest so I still have work to prepare.... but what a nice day. It really was :)

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
happy birfday!!!!!!!!!!!! yay! licks and wiggles! and a human hug! thank you for this site.

mammyglicks

Community Veteran
Jun 2, 2010
Bulldog(s) Names
Bear
I know its late but HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! Thank you for all you do.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.