do you have a scrapbook for your bullie baby?

Do you have a scrapbook of your bully baby?

• of course i do!

Votes: 4 50.0%
  • no, but i do other things that show my obbsession for my bullie

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • no i dont

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no, but i am thinking about it

Votes: 1 12.5%
  • no, thats weird!!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i have some pictures up around the house but nothing too crazy

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
So I have no children, my Bullie Lou Ferrigno is my child... hes so much my child that with in the 1st three months of having him i had taken over 500 pictures of him and made a 15 page scrapbook dedicated to my dog... my friends and family think im crazy.. I am wondering if any of you are as obsessed with their bullies as I am.

If you dont have a bullie scrapbook, what other odd things do you do for/with your dog thats funny/cute?
below is a collage of the day we picked out our pup and signed the contract and paid our deposit :)
image (3).jpeg

And here's me and my baby Lou when he was about 4 months old :) nice photobomb!!
image (14).jpeg

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
So I bought all the scrapbook stuff last year shortly after we got Guinevere. Then I had to put my German shepherd/lab mix down due to cancer and I haven't had the heart to do the scrapbook since, everytime I start to get the pictures together I breakdown. I'm sure I will eventually complete the project. It's healing on one hand, and dreadful on the other. My furbabies are my kiddos too!

Dana F

Jul 30, 2013
Macon, Illinois
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Petey Pete AKA "Stinky Pete"
In the making with Stinky's scrapbook. I posted the one I made for Rocky on the Memorial page.

Pati Robins

I'm Polish what did you expect! A lady like person
Community Veteran
Jun 12, 2013
Cardiff UK
Country
UK-Cardiff
Bulldog(s) Names
Lily (British Bulldog) & Shy (American Bulldog X)
No i dont -i take enough pictures of them for my website as they grow -im
Not good with scrapbooking -i got no talent of making things looks pretty ;-)

OP
Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
So I bought all the scrapbook stuff last year shortly after we got Guinevere. Then I had to put my German shepherd/lab mix down due to cancer and I haven't had the heart to do the scrapbook since, everytime I start to get the pictures together I breakdown. I'm sure I will eventually complete the project. It's healing on one hand, and dreadful on the other. My furbabies are my kiddos too!

im so sorry for your loss. that would deff be hard to do, but its a great healing proccess :) and a good way to celebrate that hes in a better place... good luck with the battle of starting your scrapbook!! :)

OP
Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
In the making with Stinky's scrapbook. I posted the one I made for Rocky on the Memorial page.

ill have to go chek it out!!! ill also have to post pics of my bullie scrapbook!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
[MENTION=10644]Alisha[/MENTION] ... You've definitely found the right place. Ebn is where we treat our bullies like our kids and spoiling them is the norm!

I've always wanted to start a scrapbook but just can't find the time to. Eventually I will though.

Could you take pics of the ones you've done? Would love to see what you e come up with! :yes:

OP
Alisha

Alisha

Dec 26, 2013
Alpharetta, GA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lou Ferrigno
@Alisha ... You've definitely found the right place. Ebn is where we treat our bullies like our kids and spoiling them is the norm!

I've always wanted to start a scrapbook but just can't find the time to. Eventually I will though.

Could you take pics of the ones you've done? Would love to see what you e come up with! :yes:

yes i will deff post pics of my scrapbook!!!! i did it in one weekend.. every year i go on a scrapbook retreat with a bunch of other scrapbookers other than that i dont scrapbook! haha regular life is just to busy and hectic :p

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
of course, why wouldn't you?

bella100

Community Veteran
Sep 7, 2011
Mississippi
Country
US
Bulldog(s) Names
Bella, Dooley, and Bentley
Not a real scrap book but i have sooooo many pics on my phone of Bella or with Bella in them!!

Members online

No members online now.