You don't realize how crazy you are until...

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], totally gross how my vet is huh?? BUT he is fantastic and I love him and he loves Vegas and loves his job and is super reasonable with his prices!!! Or are you talking about how grossed out I am about anal glands??:w00t:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
LOL nope...I was laughing at your description of how grossed out your vet made you. Hilarious!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
this is a sweet thread. bully owners have a different relationship w/their bulls than the average dog owner. there is such a love and devotion to/for them. i could never imagine loving another breed in the same way i do bulls. and i know i'm not going to get a lot of fans w/this one, but i love my dog more than my stepkids. :/ sorry, but it's true! i know he is just an animal but he is so thankful and loving. i can't help it! i always say my husband and my dog are my favorite people. lol.

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
this is a sweet thread. bully owners have a different relationship w/their bulls than the average dog owner. there is such a love and devotion to/for them. i could never imagine loving another breed in the same way i do bulls. and i know i'm not going to get a lot of fans w/this one, but i love my dog more than my stepkids. :/ sorry, but it's true! i know he is just an animal but he is so thankful and loving. i can't help it! i always say my husband and my dog are my favorite people. lol.

[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], OOhhh I am so glad my husband does not get on this site!!! I am with you!!! I raised my two boys and they are on there own, I re-married last year after being divorced 13 years, a man 7 years younger (YEA ME THE COUGER!!!) and he has a 9 year old son, I soooo much love my Vegas more than his son, I love my husbands guts out, I guess I just been there done that with kids!!! AND his son goes to a church school and is very immature for his age, wanted "hot-Wheels" at 9 yrs.!! for his birthday last month, when my kids were that age they both had dirt bikes and living a boy's life! I am so glad you said that, as I am ate up with guilt over his son and the fact I can not bond. PLUS the fact he is extremely afraid of dogs FOR NO REASON and when he is at my house he locks himself in the bathroom while all Vegas wants to do is play/love on him, It makes me soooo mad!!! I have to MAKE him sit on the couch so Vegas can smell him and if Vegas does one thing he says OOWWW he bit me!!! Vegas has NEVER bit, nor do I think he would!! It is all about attention!!! OOoohh you got me started and I have NO ONE I can even talk to about how I feel!!!

sheila

Community Veteran
Nov 28, 2010
Phoenix, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Butler
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], you can talk to me! i don't even like kids! but i'm so in love with my husband i just decided it was worth it to be with him. so message me whenever, we can be each other's soundboards. >.< lol

OP
KMARINO

KMARINO

Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION], you can talk to me! i don't even like kids! but i'm so in love with my husband i just decided it was worth it to be with him. so message me whenever, we can be each other's soundboards. >.< lol

[MENTION=1539]sheila[/MENTION], I will!!! he always says number one he bit him (NOT) he might drink some water and slime him but we all know that is normal! and number two he is showing his teeth (well his IS a bully and always shows his bottom teefers that are adora-bull) I just can not bond with this child, he is such a wuss!! BUT I LOVE my husband!!! and again THANK god my husband does not get on this site!!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
[MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] maybe it's the nurse in me but looking at that gross stuff that someone popped or squeezed out I would think was cool! Kind of attracts me like a magnet! :lol: Yeah..he sprays his anal gland and that rancid smell is terrrible. If Chester gets scared.. he will spray his somehow. Probably a good thing as it keeps me from going to the vet..he does it 'alnatural. :up:

NICASFINEST

Dec 9, 2010
California
Bulldog(s) Names
BUGZY
OMG how funny! its crazy because everything you mentioned doing when we tell our friends or family they look at us like we are crazy, and why would we get a bully?and that there to complicated! i just laugh and tell them because Bugzy is the best and we love him! and his our kid! they dont understand am glad to hear other bully owners are the same!:up:

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
[MENTION=530]LisaRN[/MENTION] you are one siiiiiick puppy!!!! :p

Staff online

Members online