Oh my god help me

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Well I am happy to report that last night Brutus took his bone and pushed it through the gate and Frankie took it licked it and then pushed it back!! Now when Brutus goes to the gate his tail is wagging. I am not ready to put them together because I want to wreck any progress. I am going to continue to walk them together but I am glad we were not quick to give him up because he is such a sweetie and I think they really do have a chance to love each other. Thank you to everyone for telling me it was too soon. I think we completely panicked. You guys are the best. My husband Gary is even asking me know "what do your EBN friends say about..."

awesome.... baby steps. Roslie, keep in mind tomorrow will be a LOT of excitement, noise and stimulation.... it may cause issues so be aware and watch for any unwanted behavior from either of them --- together or not.

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Well I am happy to report that last night Brutus took his bone and pushed it through the gate and Frankie took it licked it and then pushed it back!! Now when Brutus goes to the gate his tail is wagging. I am not ready to put them together because I want to wreck any progress. I am going to continue to walk them together but I am glad we were not quick to give him up because he is such a sweetie and I think they really do have a chance to love each other. Thank you to everyone for telling me it was too soon. I think we completely panicked. You guys are the best. My husband Gary is even asking me know "what do your EBN friends say about..."

Woohoo! That's certainly a progress. Go with your gut in what you think would be appropriate to do next, you and your hubby will master this trying time. :yes:

OP
brutus77

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
awesome.... baby steps. Roslie, keep in mind tomorrow will be a LOT of excitement, noise and stimulation.... it may cause issues so be aware and watch for any unwanted behavior from either of them --- together or not.
The woman that runs the rescue told me to keep them in their crates for the day and to give them benedryl to help them stay calm.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.