Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Not a creepy crush...just a "holy cow, someone I don't even know is totally doing me a huge favor" crush.

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Not a creepy crush...just a "holy cow, someone I don't even know is totally doing me a huge favor" crush.

Oh good, not a creepy crush! lol! Actually, you know me a little bit. You sent me some of those awesome bulldog cards earlier in the year. :tongue: Any who, let me check to see if they even have one left! Don't get too excited yet, lol!

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Oh good, not a creepy crush! lol! Actually, you know me a little bit. You sent me some of those awesome bulldog cards earlier in the year. :tongue: Any who, let me check to see if they even have one left! Don't get too excited yet, lol!
Shhhhh. Don't tell me that. Then it will be a "ohhhh.....she owns some "My Bulldogs Love Me ~ Greeting Cards" crush and that is a little more severe than the other type of crush.

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] Good news and bad news...Bad news, they don't have any more of that one left :( BUT, she checked online for me and said they are still selling them on Ebay and I think someone mentioned that earlier! So I when I got back home, I tried and sure enough, you can get it on Ebay. I copied a couple links below for you to go to:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Blown-glass...437?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item2333db4cdd

http://www.ebay.com/itm/GLASS-Blown-Punk-Bulldog-Dog-Christmas-Ornament-Sequin-/141147511089

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
This is a great ornament. I HAVE to have one!!!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Love it! I found one like that last year at Christmastime too and it's on my tree as well. I found 3 more recently too that I'll donate to our rescue auctions. :)

Libra926

Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
[MENTION=8097]Henry[/MENTION]
Thank you so much for looking! I will still send you one if you PM me your addy. Just for checking for me! [MENTION=2894]2BullyMama[/MENTION] has one that she is sending me!

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Love it! I found one like that last year at Christmastime too and it's on my tree as well. I found 3 more recently too that I'll donate to our rescue auctions. :)

That's awesome!

OP
Henry

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
@Henry
Thank you so much for looking! I will still send you one if you PM me your addy. Just for checking for me! @2BullyMama has one that she is sending me!

Aww, that's sweet of you, but no need to send me one. I was really hoping there was one there though! I was excited the entire drive to go look, LOL! I'm just glad you're getting one to complete the set. Yaay for 2BullyMama ...she rocks!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online