Nothing has descended

luvmybully

May 19, 2013
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Tucker
Well I went ahead and made Tucker's neuter surgery and cherry eye tacking for January, he is starting to hump everything! And all of a sudden he'll pee on something, so I guess it's time. I wanted to wait till his testies descended, but I can't even feel anything, and neither could the vet. So I'm gonna go ahead and have the surgeries :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OUCH..... good luck to the little guy, hope all goes well!

nubonics

Sep 24, 2013
Colorado
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Curly
Good luck and quick recoveries!

And to be honest the humping might not stop completely but he won't do it as often. Humping is also a way dogs show dominance. All three of my dogs are spayed/neutered but whenever they play with each other they hump - even my female. As long as they don't hump my I'm cool :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Jennifer Clark

I can handle the whiskey, if you can handle the nu
Community Veteran
Apr 16, 2013
Searcy, Arkansas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Sheldon A.K.A Shelly Bean (06-12-19); Duecy (9-13-14); Maddie (4-16-19)
Sheldon is neutered and he rarely ever humps and when he does its due to over excitement. Will be praying for Tucker that all goes well.

bigrod48

Jan 7, 2013
NEW YORK
Bulldog(s) Names
Tyson
My Tyson is going for his cherry eye surgery in February and neutering . I'm going to do the tack surgery the same as you. The other eye comes out every now and then do I think I'm going to do both at the same time. The cherry eye is getting this white mucus stuff in his eye and I have to clean it real good and put the ointment my vet gave me until the surgery. I don't have the money to get it done now but by February I will have it.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.