Welcome to English Bulldog News! The #1 forum for the English Bulldog Enthusiast!

REGISTER today to share photos, stories, advice, get help and access member only features and forums.

P.S. Registered members do not see above advertisements!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bulldog folds and food

Bulldog(s) Names
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bulldog folds and food

Ya mine is life stages lamb flavor. I am thinking of feeding all my dogs that to save on the trying to keep the other good from him.

Sent from my SPH-L720 using Tapatalk

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Priestess Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Therese Hamilton
    Sierra Vista Arizona
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Amber and Ruby
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Bulldog folds and food

I use Wellness Core Ocean and homemade food for Amber and Ruby. I do struggle with tear stains on Ruby and it doesn't matter what I feed her. Strictly homemade food for several months and she had tear stains, Wellness Core Ocean and she has tear stains; I suspect it is because she likes to drink water from the Kio pond and anywhere else. What I have noticed is since I started feeding them Wellness Core Ocean neither of them has to have a bath very often. They get spruced up with the lemon and lavender homemade spray but neither of them have had to have a bath in a long time and neither of them smells at all. No yeast build up in the tail pockets, no smelly wrinkles, ears are pink and clean, paws look great, fur is shining like glass, very little shedding except for the seasonal shedding, so far Wellness Core Ocean is doing a good job for my two. I spruce them up with the lemon and lavender just because I like the smell of the lemon and lavender on them. Good luck!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Remove Ads