Starting to worry about a bully-less Christmas

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
I am returning back to Buffalo for Christmas and I have to leave Baby T for the first time!

I've been away from him before but he was at home with his daddy so it didn't bother me AS much but this time, Truman are Linus are staying with my friend in his apartment. He already has a German Shepherd and lives in a one bedroom apartment, which is also on the third floor - so it should be interesting - but I know it's better than a kennel (NEVER again.) It's just that Truman is still just a baby...:*(

So I'm just fretting about leaving him and Linus. I hate being away from them for the holidays but I miss my family and I have none here.

Anyone else leaving their bully(s) for Christmas?

lexterwayne

Community Veteran
Aug 13, 2010
texas
Bulldog(s) Names
lex 19 months
jeff and the girls will be home for christmas but i have to work christmas eve and christmas nite :( which im supposed to be off but they like to :curse: over my side of the week really bad. i had already made plans to be out of town and they wont let even let me take off either which is :curse:

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Awwe! Poor bully mama! That sucks but you will just have to celebrate with your bullies when you get back! (hug)

Emmitt E

Nov 1, 2010
No. We'll be with the dogs.

But I'm curious about your kennel experience. I put my pug in a kennel once when he was little and it was a disaster. Basically he had diarrhea the whole time and shook. It totally stressed him out.

TessaAndSamson

May 7, 2010
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Samson
So sorry Jill, I know how you feel! I HATE leaving mine. Last year we went out to Flagstaff area, AZ where my dad lives for Christmas. I hadn't spent Christmas my Dad since he moved out their in 2004 so it was overdue. I didn't want to leave them but sometimes as you know, you gotta see your family! Plus I was really excited to have my first ever WHITE Christmas LOL. Anyways, I know how you feel but don't stress out about it, they'll be fine :)

2bulliefamily

Nov 17, 2010
Mobile, AL
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Brodie
Aweee....that stinks! Don't beat yourself up to much. You got to do what you got to do! I am lucky and stay home for Christmas as all my family live within 2 - 4 hours of Mobile!

LisaRN

Apr 24, 2010
Buffalo NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Chester
I had to leave Chester for our summer vacation and really was worried about him, he was just 8 months old. We left him with my mother in law and all was OK, we needed a family vacation though. I'm sorry.. (hug). As an aside, dress warm.. it's only been in the 20's and we have a ton of snow, and it looks like we're going to get another storm this weekend. But I'm sure you know that! Travel safe!

Gertie's Mom

Community Veteran
Jul 17, 2010
SanTan Valley, Az.
Bulldog(s) Names
Gertie & Ida
Awww... I bet you'll miss them, but you can celebrate with them before you go and again once you get home! I'll be home with my four-legged friends. My husband's mother is in Hospice and he left Mon. for Denver, he's staying til early Jan. My family is down here, close by, so we'll have a nice Christmas. As mad as I've been lately at Ida and Gertie, I'm glad I don't have to spent Christmas away from them. You're lucky to have such a good friend to keep your guys for you.

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.