Nigel Wentworth Sinclair - My baby boy turns 3 today! Happy Birthday!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
3 years ago today my baby boy Nigel Wentworth Sinclair was born. He was tagged 'Chubbs' and he was the last boy available. I'm so happy I snatched him up because he is truly the best bully ever (well he's the first bully I've ever had so nothing to compare him to actually). He fills my life with so much joy and laughter and he is so loving that I just couldn't imagine my life without him. I cherish all our moments together and look forward to many years together raising and caring for him. I'm really happy that through him I have found so many others who share my passion for bulldogs and have learned so much about rescue. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this bully craze!

So this morning he woke me up with special cuddles - it's like he knows it's his special day. I'm hating that I have to work both jobs today so I will be away until later tonight but luckily I'm off Saturday and will spend it all with him snuggling and celebrating!

****HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL WENTWORTH!****

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:party::birthday:Happy Birthday Nigel, I hope you have an awesome special day, and you get really spoiled today. Have a great day Buddy.

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
Happy Birthday Nigel!! I hope you get everything you asked for, including lots of birthday cake!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY you handsome tlittle devil

:birthday:

GunnyHighway

The Yacking Scuzz Brush Toilet King
Community Veteran
Aug 29, 2013
Ohio
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Gunny Highway
Happy Birthday Nigel!!! :cake2:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
:birthday: Happy birthday you handsome boy, we love you and your mama and papa send bully kisses to you and so do we. :heart:

Gordosmom1212

Aug 11, 2013
Pflugerville, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Magnum (EB), Delta (EB), Gracie (EB), Zoey (FB), Pebbles (FB), Prada (FB)
3 years ago today my baby boy Nigel Wentworth Sinclair was born. He was tagged 'Chubbs' and he was the last boy available. I'm so happy I snatched him up because he is truly the best bully ever (well he's the first bully I've ever had so nothing to compare him to actually). He fills my life with so much joy and laughter and he is so loving that I just couldn't imagine my life without him. I cherish all our moments together and look forward to many years together raising and caring for him. I'm really happy that through him I have found so many others who share my passion for bulldogs and have learned so much about rescue. It's nice to know I'm not alone in this bully craze!

So this morning he woke me up with special cuddles - it's like he knows it's his special day. I'm hating that I have to work both jobs today so I will be away until later tonight but luckily I'm off Saturday and will spend it all with him snuggling and celebrating!

****HAPPY BIRTHDAY NIGEL WENTWORTH!****

Happy Birthday handsome!!!!!! Hope his day is a special one!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online