Winston's Entropion surgery is tomorrow morning...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Maudee,MarthaKatie,Lizzie,Bro.Mini
Tracey, Ditto to everything that has been already stated! Carol can say it best!! Praying for you and Winston! Pack a flask in your purse-have a "snippet" while you are sitting and waiting! You will certainly calm a little.......Hang in there-all will be well. puppy-clothes-line.gif:pray2::pray2::pray2:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

EBN's SWEETHEART aka our little GOOB
Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tracey, Ditto to everything that has been already stated! Carol can say it best!! Praying for you and Winston! Pack a flask in your purse-have a "snippet" while you are sitting and waiting! You will certainly calm a little.......Hang in there-all will be well. View attachment 62605:pray2::pray2::pray2:
Aww Thanks for the pic, I just LOVE it!!! You guys crack me up, drinking wine during the day and taking shots in the waiting room… I do have an hour's drive in the morning!!! LMAO!!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Tracey, if I did not have to work tomorrow, I would come and sit with you. Sorry I can't .
I could be the "designated driver". Of course, I WOULD probably assist w the wine:nonono:

Last edited:
OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Willow (2015) Walter (2014-22) Winston (2012-13) Wellie (2012-13) Bella (2007-13)
Tracey, if I did not have to work tomorrow, I would come and sit with you. Sorry I can't .

Aww Thank you Lynn!!! I appreciate that… my son is supposed to go with me, but I'm ready to kill him at the moment so it may be best NOT to murder my own child in the waiting room!!! LMAO!!! I'm just gonna put it out there… I'm a HOT friggin mess right about NOW!!! :bat:

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
I could be the "designated driver". Of course, I WOULD probably assist w the wine:nonono:

LMAO!!! Now THAT would be fun… :cheers:

brutus77

Skinny-Dippin' Smokin' Tidy Bowl Bionic Woman
Jul 18, 2013
Long Island NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus, Frankie, and Jack
I am sending prayers and good vibes for Winston. I agree with the fact that they are not our pets. We all consider our babies family members. This is one of the reasons why I love EBN so much. I will be thinking of you all day tomorrow. Hang in there it is almost over.

- - - Updated - - -

It's all due to living vicariously thru Pati @Pati Robins...

"Good Morning Vietn...err Poland! I love the smell of nalpa...err sh*t in the morning!"

And I love kick a$$ women... You're one of us, you bad bit*h!

"Good Morning Vietn...err Poland! I love the smell of nalpa...err sh*t in the morning!"

I think we have a winner right there!!

Manydogs

Community Veteran
May 2, 2013
Tennessee
Country
U.S.A.
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy is my "Idol" 'cause I always would up doing "Lucy things" but NOT on purpose! My husband used to say "how the heck did you DO that?"ha!ha!

OP
ddnene

ddnene

Staff member
Jun 19, 2013
Nashville, Tennessee
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy is my "Idol" 'cause I always would up doing "Lucy things" but NOT on purpose! My husband used to say "how the heck did you DO that?"ha!ha!

I grew up watching I Love Lucy!!! It's one of my all-time favorite shows… Sigh I wish we had something like this on TV nowadays...

bluesteelapd

May 1, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Mona Lisa and Leonardo
Good luck tomorrow! We are all praying for Winston and you. Please keep us posted.
Kiss him for us!!!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
My prayers and thoughts are with you 2, a big kiss to both of you from Buster and me.

Opie CHL

Dec 4, 2012
Patchogue, NY
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chumley and Hershey
I'm reading all these posts and thinking how the great thing about this forum is no matter what is weighing heavy on your mind you can sign on here and people will be right there with encouragement and kind words and a laugh or two.
Winston is going to be just fine Tracey! He has all of EBN rooting for him! Make sure you let us know as soon as u can how he is. Good luck!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.