Annie1991

Community Veteran
Aug 14, 2012
Longview, TX
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Punk'N
Uh - that would be a NO. Punk looks at me like - does this face look likes it wants to chase a ball or toy - you must be out of your mind. . . .:excited:

Tbearlion

Dec 15, 2013
Los Angeles
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Marley
Our Lou use to fetch. He loved it! He lived tennis balls, you could throw anything and he'd get it, bring it back and try to dodge you. So funny!!

Marley.. She runs to it and tries to bring it but somehow forgets what's she's doing and drops it and stares at me like she brought it back already.

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Emma and Wilson both do. But especially Emma. She is very ball obsessed. Not only will she fetch it in rocket speed and bring it back, she also nudges it to you if it's not close enough. We play fetch every morning just about when I'm getting read for work. Wilson, he will fetch and and return the ball too but he likes to place it on me so he can chew on it.

Our Henry is obsessed too. He does exactly like your Emma, even the nudging! He can't go a day without a game of fetch and if I try to not play with him, he will get very talkative and start spitting the ball on my lap, insisting that we play, lol!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Our Henry is obsessed too. He does exactly like your Emma, even the nudging! He can't go a day without a game of fetch and if I try to not play with him, he will get very talkative and start spitting the ball on my lap, insisting that we play, lol!
Sounds like Henry and Emma are exactly the same. Obsessed!! We've taken all her balls away for a week at a time just for her to play with something else. She was on the couch last night next to Mike doing her grunt for him to toss the ball. If we're in bed watching TV and she really want to play, she will get her ball and stand up on the side of the bed with the ball in her mouth and put it up on the bed for me to throw it. Our bed's tall too so it's pretty funny watching her nudge it up. Yep, Henry and Emma are both ball spitters. :laugh:

Henry

Feb 10, 2013
NH/MA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Henry
Sounds like Henry and Emma are exactly the same. Obsessed!! We've taken all her balls away for a week at a time just for her to play with something else. She was on the couch last night next to Mike doing her grunt for him to toss the ball. If we're in bed watching TV and she really want to play, she will get her ball and stand up on the side of the bed with the ball in her mouth and put it up on the bed for me to throw it. Our bed's tall too so it's pretty funny watching her nudge it up. Yep, Henry and Emma are both ball spitters. :laugh:

Its probably not a good thing to be relieved about, but I have to say I am totally relieved to know there is another ball obsessed bully out there. I tried taking Henry's balls away for a while too, but he got depressed and started to pick up rocks to chew and play with, so I gave back the balls. I was too scared he would start swallowing the rocks or damage his teeth. I guess there are worse things than ball obsession and since this is his only "sometimes annoying" trait, I think I can live with it. :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online