Thread: Does your bully fetch?

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Cinnamon and Pepper
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: Does your bully fetch?

Quote Originally Posted by savemejeebus View Post
    Fetch as in chase after it but never bring it back? Yes, Stiggy mastered that trick!
    This is it exactly!!! If my girls decide to do anything with the ball after they have, they play keep away with eachother and leave me out of the game lol.

Real Name
    Brie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Lula Belle & Big Chief
    Likes (Received)

Belle will play fetch and keep away for hours! When she exhausts herself she just lays down on top of it so I can't throw it anymore. She's also pretty good with the Frisbee- even catches it in the air sometimes which amazes me (that's a lot of lift!)

Real Name
    Holly
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Joe
    Likes (Received)

Joe loves fetch... But I do most of the fetching... Or it becomes a game of keep-away...

Socks Don't Hold Pee.....Trust Me on This! Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Matt
    Country
    United states
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Rocco
    Likes (Received)

No. When I throw a ball, he looks at me like I'm crazy. Or just gets it and runs the other way lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Emma and Wilson both do. But especially Emma. She is very ball obsessed. Not only will she fetch it in rocket speed and bring it back, she also nudges it to you if it's not close enough. We play fetch every morning just about when I'm getting read for work. Wilson, he will fetch and and return the ball too but he likes to place it on me so he can chew on it.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Amanda
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Gordo Fatsky
    Likes (Received)

Ummmm. Gordo will fetch bring it back to me but when he comes towards me he tricks me!!!!

Sent from my SPH-L900 using Tapatalk

Bulldog Walker Become a 4 Paw Member Annie1991's Avatar
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Punk'N (bg), Lilly (corgi - 09.24.08 - 03.07.13), Missy (mixed), Mickey (rescue bd - RIP 02.13.15)
    Likes (Received)

Uh - that would be a NO. Punk looks at me like - does this face look likes it wants to chase a ball or toy - you must be out of your mind. . . .

Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Marley
    Likes (Received)

Our Lou use to fetch. He loved it! He lived tennis balls, you could throw anything and he'd get it, bring it back and try to dodge you. So funny!!

Marley.. She runs to it and tries to bring it but somehow forgets what's she's doing and drops it and stares at me like she brought it back already.

Real Name
    Annie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Emma and Wilson both do. But especially Emma. She is very ball obsessed. Not only will she fetch it in rocket speed and bring it back, she also nudges it to you if it's not close enough. We play fetch every morning just about when I'm getting read for work. Wilson, he will fetch and and return the ball too but he likes to place it on me so he can chew on it.
    Our Henry is obsessed too. He does exactly like your Emma, even the nudging! He can't go a day without a game of fetch and if I try to not play with him, he will get very talkative and start spitting the ball on my lap, insisting that we play, lol!

Queenie I am an EBN Reporter
    Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Emma, Max, Wilson & Jack (Sally RIP 3/14/16)
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by Henry View Post
    Our Henry is obsessed too. He does exactly like your Emma, even the nudging! He can't go a day without a game of fetch and if I try to not play with him, he will get very talkative and start spitting the ball on my lap, insisting that we play, lol!
    Sounds like Henry and Emma are exactly the same. Obsessed!! We've taken all her balls away for a week at a time just for her to play with something else. She was on the couch last night next to Mike doing her grunt for him to toss the ball. If we're in bed watching TV and she really want to play, she will get her ball and stand up on the side of the bed with the ball in her mouth and put it up on the bed for me to throw it. Our bed's tall too so it's pretty funny watching her nudge it up. Yep, Henry and Emma are both ball spitters.
    Three Hooligans and 1 Angel - Wilson, Sally, Emma & Jack

Real Name
    Annie
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Henry
    Likes (Received)

Quote Originally Posted by JeannieCO View Post
    Sounds like Henry and Emma are exactly the same. Obsessed!! We've taken all her balls away for a week at a time just for her to play with something else. She was on the couch last night next to Mike doing her grunt for him to toss the ball. If we're in bed watching TV and she really want to play, she will get her ball and stand up on the side of the bed with the ball in her mouth and put it up on the bed for me to throw it. Our bed's tall too so it's pretty funny watching her nudge it up. Yep, Henry and Emma are both ball spitters.
    Its probably not a good thing to be relieved about, but I have to say I am totally relieved to know there is another ball obsessed bully out there. I tried taking Henry's balls away for a while too, but he got depressed and started to pick up rocks to chew and play with, so I gave back the balls. I was too scared he would start swallowing the rocks or damage his teeth. I guess there are worse things than ball obsession and since this is his only "sometimes annoying" trait, I think I can live with it.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Remove Ads