wfd38383

Community Veteran
Jul 26, 2010
Southeast, Ma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Guinness
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] We were thinking Clark....after Clark Griswold from National Lampoons Xmas vacation, one of me and my gf's favorite movies...other than that I was thinking patton or eisenhower. can ya tell I was a history major, yes I know my gf also calls me a loser because of this hahahaha

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
[MENTION=572]Libra926[/MENTION] We were thinking Clark....after Clark Griswold from National Lampoons Xmas vacation, one of me and my gf's favorite movies...other than that I was thinking patton or eisenhower. can ya tell I was a history major, yes I know my gf also calls me a loser because of this hahahaha

Funny...my puppy is named Truman and I have a doctorate in history! You may be my twin!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
given the right food, daily face and bottom washes, weekly baths and nail trims. free and clear laundry soap,
nothing in the yard that the dog can eat that might kill them. not being able to eat anything that may be swallowed, and need to be surgically removed. you will enjoy your dog for 10 to 12 years. and they are worth all the work, just as are kids, but Bulldogs do not talk back, ask for money, steal your car, and if they do get pregnant, you can always sell the pups! trust me this is the way to go!

Lindathedogsmaid

Jan 30, 2010
Sequim ,Washington
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Pippa & Peanut
and as far as expensive dog food---its not BECAUSE YOU FEED LESS- THEY DO NOT NEED AS MUCH TO GET THE THINGS THEY NEED. 1/2 CUP TWICE A DAY IS 99% OF THE TIME SUFFICIENT , PUPPIES NEED A BIT more in the first few months. but after that the 1/2 cup twice a day rule applies. a little more if they are really active, but bullies aren't very active,
and to loss a bit of weight all you folks out there.. feed senior food it's lower in protein--- hence lower weight.

Lacey28

Community Veteran
Sep 17, 2010
Windsor Ontario Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Silva and Stella
Congrats! You always have to listen to your gut and do what is right for you! Family and friends might not understand but its your decision! :D

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Congrats and great choice! (We're not at all biased here :yes:) Can't wait to see pics. He is going to be the love of your life, bullies have a way of tugging your heartstrings. And don't be surprised if you find yourself treating him like a skin-kid. ie. clothes, toys, santa pics, snacks, doggy parties and other ways to spoil him. :lol:

Members online

No members online now.